RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Ya Anon is dying, too many downloads not enough bandwidth. Try making a alt account with Mega, just in case somebody reports it.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Never found an actual discussion thread for the game itself only for partials so I ask here I guess.

I remember you could have an actual baby with the starter girl but so far she got pregnant sseveral times now and the character does not appear. Am I doing something wrong or did I remember wrong?

Also would the partial downgrade the game version to 1.07 if I play the 1.12 version?

conkikhon

Aug 2, 2018
I saw new areas, new girls, new icons, new systems. High chance we'll have to start over cuz incompatibilities.

conkikhon

Aug 2, 2018
Never found an actual discussion thread for the game itself only for partials so I ask here I guess.

I remember you could have an actual baby with the starter girl but so far she got pregnant sseveral times now and the character does not appear. Am I doing something wrong or did I remember wrong?

Also would the partial downgrade the game version to 1.07 if I play the 1.12 version?
Your daughter Meguri will be unlocked on summon tree, go there to summon her, 2nd daughter is the same

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

-Ben-

Feb 11, 2020
is the translation still going?
The thread creator said he would not translate the game until he sees something interesting with future updates.
I find this understandable since it's a game that doesn't seem to be finished and updates very irregularly.
So, I don't think in any very near future. :HideThePain:

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
The thread creator said he would not translate the game until he sees something interesting with future updates.
I find this understandable since it's a game that doesn't seem to be finished and updates very irregularly.
So, I don't think in any very near future. :HideThePain:
so thats a no, well anyone else wanna try? as of this post the game is without a translator