RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

Aug 22, 2017
First thing's first, the game is pretty grindy. This is ameliorated somewhat by the fact that later enemies are pretty solid EXP bags and a variety of ways to mass-murder enemies on the cheap. In the beginning, though, the best way to safely level up is to do a bunch of math and have your MC creampie girls, then run around and fight in the Meadow (starting area you can find in the northernmost Guild portal). Abuse the fact that you can completely heal your health and mana by resting in the Merchant girl's tent; a little ways north, there's a small fort that has its own bed and savepoint. The monsters inside are pretty easy to beat, and there's only like 3 that you need to defeat before yo can claim the area as yours.

It's rough at first since it forces you to hit the ground running with basically no starting point and no guide whatsoever, but there's no need to familiarize yourself with the abundance of blacksmithing materials or level resetting or any of that until you've got a bit more experience under your belt. Side note--I recommend only having sex in your ranch or your home bed, since doing it there for whatever reason allows you to keep all your skills even when you go back to level 1 (as opposed to forgetting everything when you have sex anywhere else).

Refers to Grade. Basically the ranks of your monsters, e.g how advanced of a species they are. You can check this by going to your Ranch and interacting with the warp station, then select Party Formation. It'll appear at the bottom of their info blurb.

Press Q to access Quick Settings. At the bottom is an option called Character Avatar Setting. From there you can choose whether to show the pregnant sex slave or regular displays.
thanks a ton for the tips and answers! Didnt even know the Q menu existed

Reactions: blackskorpio
Aug 22, 2017
Is there requirements for using skills that im not aware of? The MC learned rapid torrent but its always grayed out

EDIT: After resetting levels he can now use rapid torrent but has a water skill 1 tier higher thats now grayed out instead. I'm guessing you learn new skills when you level reset? At least thats what im assuming

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
Anyone have good party members they recommend using?

Its hard for me to decide on a party atm because theres no way to tell what skills they will learn. So far the main character and the Sister seem irreplaceable. The MC because of his aggro management skills for tough fights, and the Sister because shes the best pure magic attacker ive seen so far.

Shiruto also seems pretty core because her Ultra Buff is one of the most insane stat boosting skills ive seen and she has a suite of other healing and support effects all in one character. Aya Kaasha also seems good because she gets great debuffing skills for hard fights as well as good healing and buffing.

I'll admit ive barely scratched the surface as far as finding out which characters have great skills though.

EDIT: Also i know ill probably find out later but how long do i have to wait before i can open all these sealed chests everywhere? My ocd is killing me

Last edited:

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
EDIT: Also i know ill probably find out later but how long do i have to wait before i can open all these sealed chests everywhere? My ocd is killing me
You need Key to Sealed Chest, which drop randomly after battle at below recommended/area level. That key will be useable only at that map it dropped, and removed if exit/warp out of map.
EDIT: Looking at the code, you should need to have lvl difference between average party lvl and area lvl to be 5 or above. Then fight 6 times to guarantee Key to Sealed Chest drop.

Other way is to use Key to Desire which rarely dropped from King of Enigma at end game dungeon Trial of Champion.

Anyone have good party members they recommend using?
I only know end game party. But final evolution of Dracorex is IMO one of the best DPS due to Rex Breath. Not to mention her ultimate skill Flame of Cinder has high damage and just obliterate enemies defense with its debuff.

White (Dark Guardian class) is one of the best support with high tier healing spell and Ultra Buff too.

Kuu (Summoner) has access to multiple role with her summon. And her ultimate summon has access to one of the highest damaging moves in the game.

Mizero (Lo-Daemon) also has synergy with Kuu to unlock her full power if Kuu manage to summon her ultimate beast. Otherwise she still has access to one of the highest damaging moves in the game.

Myuo Mousse has Dance of Fujin, which allow all party to act twice for 2 turns. She also has great set of healing spells.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
haha just grinded out the last form of Dracorex and yeah, it seems like shes set up for success, dont have any of those skills yet but her base stats alone are massive.

I havnt seen the rest of those characters yet but I will definitely keep my eye out for them.

I'll try to get the Key to the Sealed chest in the way you described.

EDIT: Im having no luck getting the key to the Sealed Chest to drop. Im keeping my avg level 5 below the area, ive tried battling different monsters 6 times and the same monster 6 times in a row. Only special thing I got to drop was Key of Memories which isnt what im looking for.

Am i misunderstanding the requirements...?

Last edited:

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
EDIT: Im having no luck getting the key to the Sealed Chest to drop. Im keeping my avg level 5 below the area, ive tried battling different monsters 6 times and the same monster 6 times in a row. Only special thing I got to drop was Key of Memories which isnt what im looking for.

Am i misunderstanding the requirements...?
Welp, I check the wiki and it say dropped from being lower level than average. I have no idea why it doesnt work. Also it seem the code I checked was for debug test, not for actual games.

Aug 22, 2017
Welp, I check the wiki and it say dropped from being lower level than average. I have no idea why it doesnt work. Also it seem the code I checked was for debug test, not for actual games.
its all good, i can just wait for the key to desire or maybe ill figure it out on accident before then.

Also Dracorex level maxes at 60...? And she still hasnt learned Flame of Cinder. Is there something I need to do to unlock it for her?

EDIT: Just did a bit of poking around on the wiki. Apparently requires research to unlock a lot of characters best attacks. Guess ill look into that later

Last edited:

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Also Dracorex level maxes at 60...? And she still hasnt learned Flame of Cinder. Is there something I need to do to unlock it for her?
Do you see "Research" slot at equipment menu? The "Research" are the set of equipment that allow learning ultimate skills. For Dracorex's Flame of Cinder will need Blood of the King. It is a very long and tedious process to get the equipments. But if you interact with the beds there will be "Research" option. It will shown impregnation counter for each grade. You need 8000 Memories Points to activate the feature but if you do, any girl's Grade that you impregnate will be counted thereafter while giving bonus materials important for Research equipment. Just reach each threshold shown till you can enter Research map, where you can use Research materials to craft powerful gears.

Aug 22, 2017
Do you see "Research" slot at equipment menu? The "Research" are the set of equipment that allow learning ultimate skills. For Dracorex's Flame of Cinder will need Blood of the King. It is a very long and tedious process to get the equipments. But if you interact with the beds there will be "Research" option. It will shown impregnation counter for each grade. You need 8000 Memories Points to activate the feature but if you do, any girl's Grade that you impregnate will be counted thereafter while giving bonus materials important for Research equipment. Just reach each threshold shown till you can enter Research map, where you can use Research materials to craft powerful gears.
Ahhh i see. Well I was grinding pregnancy to get to 7k memories to unlock tier 4 so i guess more of that when the time comes...

finally starting to unlock the good units and they feel pretty crazy

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
What the heck is Belial Factor actually used for? Finally managed to finish the Tablet quest by the way, thanks for the walkthrough.

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
I am 70% sure that there is a glitch either present in the original untranslated game or introduced by the partial English patch that made it so that I didn't unlock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the Enemies List section of the Memories Book. kid123 could you double-check this for me to see if this is a glitch on your end as well?

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
I am 70% sure that there is a glitch either present in the original untranslated game or introduced by the partial English patch that made it so that I didn't unlock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the Enemies List section of the Memories Book. kid123 could you double-check this for me to see if this is a glitch on your end as well?
I check the enemies list in RPG Maker MV, and anything with <book:no> tag mean it is not registered in Memories Books.
It seem
Dracorex-Zoetic [C]
Dracorex [C]
Dracorex-Zoetic L: 50
Dracorex-Zoetic L: 30

has that tag so those will not be registered.

Reactions: XChaosX

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
There may be another glitch either present in the original untranslated game or introduced by the partial English patch: a traveling priestess on the right side of the lvl5 starting Meadow map disappeared right after having sex with her.

kid123 could you double-check this for me to see if this is a glitch on your end as well? Also under Advanced Option, Change Difficulty, what do those two currently untranslated options say and do?

Last edited:

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
There may be another glitch either present in the original untranslated game or introduced by the partial English patch: the blacksmith option to forge a Carcass Chest in the Snow Village cannot be selected, as the materials needed for that option is empty in what is probably an error.

kid123 could you double-check this for me in both the Japanese version of the game and the partial English patched version of the game to see if this is a glitch on your end as well?

EDIT: It is indeed a glitch in the English patch and not in the original game; kid123 please fix this.

Also when I open the game up in RPG Maker MV, the graphics don't show up in the Maker. Why is that? Does that RPG Maker MV problem happen with you too, or is it only a problem on my end?

Last edited:

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
Also when I move to a new area while playing the game with RPG Maker MV it keeps giving me TypeError undefined is not a function error
Please respond when you have the free time and chance to do so; I know it may seem troublesome, but I'm trying to help you and improve the game and English patch.

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
Is there requirements for using skills that im not aware of? The MC learned rapid torrent but its always grayed out

EDIT: After resetting levels he can now use rapid torrent but has a water skill 1 tier higher thats now grayed out instead. I'm guessing you learn new skills when you level reset? At least thats what im assuming
The Ancardia Codex , I saw the answer to this in the code:

Conceived 4 or less debuff (seals a bunch of skills, including Rapid Torrent)
Conceived 20 or less debuff (seals Deluge and Dawn Holy Flare)
Conceived 50 or less debuff (seals Megiddo Naraka and a few others)

These debuffs exist and are presumably removed through pregnancies. So I think you just need more pregnancies to unlock Deluge.

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
Two minor errors in the partial English TL patch: The text for Hexenbeast Collar lists DEF+8 when it's really ATK+8
Safety Shark Black's description should be corrected to say that it only receives 25% of the recovery it otherwise would.

A major error: Evil Regeneration is set to #03 instead of Skills as it should be, preventing it from being used. (I'm guessing that changing it from "stypeId":3 to "stypeId":1 should fix it.)

Last edited:

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Two minor errors in the partial English TL patch: The text for Hexenbeast Collar lists DEF+8 when it's really ATK+8
Safety Shark Black's description should be corrected to say that it only receives 25% of the recovery it otherwise would.
sir..... i dont think kid will do anymore translation or fixes, hes got burnout bad

Sewwkor

Mar 6, 2022
I have story translated (edited mtl with deepl) around 70-80% did this patch translate all items and names? Kinda lazy now to check.