RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Great stuff, but does anyone know how to work the Cheat Engine script for this? Doing math to refresh my semen volume gets pretty painful after a while.

Aug 22, 2017
Ive looked at the wiki and for other topics on this game to no avail.

Does anyone know what the point of draining your own levels is? Whats the point in the big amount of xp you get if you get set back to level 1 afterwards? And is it worth doing it for the small xp boost you get for 8 battles? I know theres a few other benefits that happen but it still seems kind of backwards to keep setting your level to 1...

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Ive looked at the wiki and for other topics on this game to no avail.

Does anyone know what the point of draining your own levels is? Whats the point in the big amount of xp you get if you get set back to level 1 afterwards? And is it worth doing it for the small xp boost you get for 8 battles? I know theres a few other benefits that happen but it still seems kind of backwards to keep setting your level to 1...
You gain bonus stat, EXP booster and BP booster too. Other character also gain bonus stat with each sex or better stat bonus after impregnation. It is not something important earlier on. But during end game it is VERY easy to level up to max level because of absurd EXP boost at end game.

Reactions: The Ancardia Codex
Aug 22, 2017
thank you very much for the fast reply! Its reassuring to have someone willing to give advice on this game because its extremely hard to find info otherwise. The game also is pretty barebones when it comes to explaining how its mechanics work. If I think of any other questions ill be sure to ask them here!

Aug 22, 2017
if its not too much trouble, do you have general advice that would be helpful for someone just starting the game? Feeling sort of overwhelmed with all the systems and stuff being thrown at me

Misc note, some of the equips mention "Only can be equipped by G1" or "G2 cant equip this."

Im guessing thats code for the different party members? Or do the party members fall into groups and the groups are numbered?

Also is there a way to switch Makina's party screen portrait to the default one instead of the sex slave one? I noticed she now has a skill called "Display a Standing Picture" but it doesnt seem to do anything

Last edited:

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
if its not too much trouble, do you have general advice that would be helpful for someone just starting the game? Feeling sort of overwhelmed with all the systems and stuff being thrown at me
First thing's first, the game is pretty grindy. This is ameliorated somewhat by the fact that later enemies are pretty solid EXP bags and a variety of ways to mass-murder enemies on the cheap. In the beginning, though, the best way to safely level up is to do a bunch of math and have your MC creampie girls, then run around and fight in the Meadow (starting area you can find in the northernmost Guild portal). Abuse the fact that you can completely heal your health and mana by resting in the Merchant girl's tent; a little ways north, there's a small fort that has its own bed and savepoint. The monsters inside are pretty easy to beat, and there's only like 3 that you need to defeat before yo can claim the area as yours.

It's rough at first since it forces you to hit the ground running with basically no starting point and no guide whatsoever, but there's no need to familiarize yourself with the abundance of blacksmithing materials or level resetting or any of that until you've got a bit more experience under your belt. Side note--I recommend only having sex in your ranch or your home bed, since doing it there for whatever reason allows you to keep all your skills even when you go back to level 1 (as opposed to forgetting everything when you have sex anywhere else).
Misc note, some of the equips mention "Only can be equipped by G1" or "G2 cant equip this."
Refers to Grade. Basically the ranks of your monsters, e.g how advanced of a species they are. You can check this by going to your Ranch and interacting with the warp station, then select Party Formation. It'll appear at the bottom of their info blurb.
Also is there a way to switch Makina's party screen portrait to the default one instead of the sex slave one? I noticed she now has a skill called "Display a Standing Picture" but it doesnt seem to do anything
Press Q to access Quick Settings. At the bottom is an option called Character Avatar Setting. From there you can choose whether to show the pregnant sex slave or regular displays.

Reactions: The Ancardia Codex

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
No need to go to party formation. Status screen of character also show all useful info.
1653865727515.png

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Finally collected all 4 Emblems after shitton of backtracking, popped into the area with the two glyph tablets at the southwest of the Meadow. Not sure what to do now.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Finally collected all 4 Emblems after shitton of backtracking, popped into the area with the two glyph tablets at the southwest of the Meadow. Not sure what to do now.
Even I have no idea what to do because that side quest is so obscure lol. I had to dig the code and scour around Japanese forum to crack it.
So you need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kaftein

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I had to dig the code and scour around Japanese forum to crack it.
What the fuuuuuck...
Thanks a billion for all your hard work and active participation, by the way. I don't normally play partial translations since they end up being absolutely baffling most of the time, but this was all around quite legible and a highly enjoyable experience.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
What the fuuuuuck...
Thanks a billion for all your hard work and active participation, by the way. I don't normally play partial translations since they end up being absolutely baffling most of the time, but this was all around quite legible and a highly enjoyable experience.
Thanks for the kind word :love:
It is sad that I lost the will to finish the translation. Mostly because the H scene can get repetitive to translate. At this point I just wait for expansion DLC (there is map titled Expansion:Saar Desert) to continue my translation.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Damn, looks like the girl isn't appearing for whatever reason.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong... Do I have to clear the Dragon Mountain thing? I beat the loli dragon blocking the way to the second floor and put the rest off for later. There's also an inscription blocking the way through in the Hot Jungle zone, from the far, far east of the Desert area (have to set up your own camps).

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
The proper condition to activate her appearance are

Also I suggest to finish the Dragonicle Mountain before fighting the superboss. She is much harder than the "Final Boss". Dont worry fighting Final Boss doesnt end the game.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
T-thirteen thousand... Oh boy. This is gonna be rough.
Also, a quick check of my Key Items shows that I do not have a "Girl Inscription" item, or anything that might resemble such...
Girl Inscription also is another obscure thing to get.
You need