RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for the translation guys. With all these posts didn't have the chance to show appreciation, especially this is so niche.

Question though: Anyone know how to get the diary of the receptionist from the guild? I'm in the meadow and found a spot but it only says "I feel something hidden here."
The name of the place is Enchanting Forest, just upper west of Meadow.

Shiro5003

Jul 28, 2021
question, so I collected 4 emblems of different elements. then I got the inscription near the meadow.
After that I fought a g5 boss and got another inscription from her (at the place with the mysterious inscription to the right of the main town/base) what am I suppose to do after this? is it just that the game isn't completed yet and this is as far as it goes ?

and the last g5 dragon boss Kadriacaena, how do I get past her aoe attack that wipes out the party (when her health drops to a certain point, she uses it) tried using the ring with deus ex machina but I still get wiped out.(TP keeps getting depleted so I wasn't able to use Mizero and Kuu's tp skills)

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
question, so I collected 4 emblems of different elements. then I got the inscription near the meadow.
After that I fought a g5 boss and got another inscription from her (at the place with the mysterious inscription to the right of the main town/base) what am I suppose to do after this? is it just that the game isn't completed yet and this is as far as it goes ?

and the last g5 dragon boss Kadriacaena, how do I get past her aoe attack that wipes out the party (when her health drops to a certain point, she uses it) tried using the ring with deus ex machina but I still get wiped out.(TP keeps getting depleted so I wasn't able to use Mizero and Kuu's tp skills)
no one has got that far, your the first

kid123

Jul 22, 2017

Her Dragon Nova deal fixed 3000 Dragon damage, no amount of defense stat will fix that. To easily beat her get Dragon Barrier Ring, materials farmed from losing to Kadriacaena. The Dragon Barrier Ring grant Dragon Seal skill, which extremely reduce any type of Dragon damage. Use the skill just before you reach the threshold though because she use Nova automatically by then. The ring can be crafted by talking to Merchant girl in Last Sanctuary > Synthesis > Armor.

EDIT:
Regarding the Truth of the Inscription, I cant find any code that mention it so it probably just a trophy item for defeating her.

Last edited:

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Translation Update v0.5

Well, the update v0.5 should cover enough from start to finish. I skip translating most H-scene, text that dont present in-game, and all Map.json. Next stop is CommonEvent.json where the amount of texts are HUGE, but mostly H scenes.
I also still need to hunt those out of bound text that still haunt me. Report them if you found it.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
found a bug in v0.5: if you go to your bed in your house and select sex slave, you get a Type Error - Cannot read property 'name' of null

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
That is a bug that I have know and it is not from translation but the game itself. I know how to fix it but require editing CommonEvent.json which is not compatible with translator+++. The bug happen because it want to recall a value not defined because you don't own any slave yet.

Just defeat random monsters at Meadow. You should automatically keep her as sex slave, which register the correct value needed to recalled.

Last edited:

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
If anyone wants, here's my save folder which has what I believe to be about 90% of the content in the game. I know there's more, but there are some areas I just can't find no matter how much I run all around the map. Namely, when you get defeated by some bandits and get transported to their hideout. I cheated to get there in file 13, but file 12 is what you want; it has a pretty much all characters cheated in.

It's just a hypothesis of mine, but the fact I can't find some of the content legitly on the overworld is because of the fact I cheated all of the characters in, but what can ya do.
do you know how to get the sec slaves? i only have 2. Also which girls give birth to daughters? i know the sister does but at leat one more person is supposed to.

Last edited:

conkikhon

Aug 2, 2018

Me too, I owned her with silence skill from Makina so I can use mp skill but still died at that 3k attack. The final skill from protagonist only deal about 2400 dmg, not enough to beat her. Maybe the shield from defense rally could work. If not I'm gonna try freeze sheep unique shield skill.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Me too, I owned her with silence skill from Makina so I can use mp skill but still died at that 3k attack. The final skill from protagonist only deal about 2400 dmg, not enough to beat her. Maybe the shield from defense rally could work. If not I'm gonna try freeze sheep unique shield skill.
You also can use my method at post #146

Released proper v0.6. CommonEvent.json halfway done, some fix and revisal. Also.... a cat. Translation going bit slower because I have backlog of games :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

conkikhon

Aug 2, 2018
You also can use my method at post #146

Released proper v0.6. CommonEvent.json halfway done, some fix and revisal. Also.... a cat. Translation going bit slower because I have backlog of games :ROFLMAO:
With both ring and dragon seal, the dmg reduced to less than 200 lol. Thank you, but the ring is crafted from merchant, not blacksmith. Meguri final skill finished her with 5900 dmg, so epic lol
I don't know where to find godspeed feather and jashin apostle, can you help?

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
With both ring and dragon seal, the dmg reduced to less than 200 lol. Thank you, but the ring is crafted from merchant, not blacksmith. Meguri final skill finished her with 5900 dmg, so epic lol
I don't know where to find godspeed feather and jashin apostle, can you help?
Godspeed Feather is from Pot Pheasent in Meadow, but it has 5% drop rate. So be ready to farm a lot.
Jashin Apostle can be unlocked by defeating her at certain underground area named
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: conkikhon

revoltskm

Mar 4, 2020
Her Dragon Nova deal fixed 3000 Dragon damage, no amount of defense stat will fix that. To easily beat her get Dragon Barrier Ring, materials farmed from losing to Kadriacaena. The Dragon Barrier Ring grant Dragon Seal skill, which extremely reduce any type of Dragon damage. Use the skill just before you reach the threshold though because she use Nova automatically by then. The ring can be crafted by talking to Merchant girl in Last Sanctuary > Synthesis > Armor.

EDIT:
Regarding the Truth of the Inscription, I cant find any code that mention it so it probably just a trophy item for defeating her.
If Im not wrong Cloak level 20 also has the skill Dragon's Seal. Im not sure if she has requirement but you can summon her at the top of the room. For some reason her exp rate is 1/10 compare to other char so it'll take a while for her to level up

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
If Im not wrong Cloak level 20 also has the skill Dragon's Seal. Im not sure if she has requirement but you can summon her at the top of the room. For some reason her exp rate is 1/10 compare to other char so it'll take a while for her to level up
You are right. I check the Database and she has Dragon Seal and yes, she has 1/10 EXP gain but I have no room to add that description lol.
Also some endgame and low level cap monster has slow EXP gain, not just Cloak.

conkikhon

Aug 2, 2018
The problem with vile sharks are they lose hp every turn, is that intended? Description tell nothing. The cave north of Polka village do not have Jashin Apostle but a big lady. Looking for thunder fragment for post game item but couldn't see it anywhere

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
The problem with vile sharks are they lose hp every turn, is that intended? Description tell nothing. The cave north of Polka village do not have Jashin Apostle but a big lady. Looking for thunder fragment for post game item but couldn't see it anywhere
Vile Shark Black do have HP and MP degen but take 2x recovery.
Also I mean underground cave at the DESERT, not in Polka region. And it is north of Oasis Village not Polka Village.
I have no idea what thunder fragment is but did you mean Pieces of Thundercloud? That is dropped from Nyan Ra-der. If you mean Last Fragment it is from Last Guardian.

Reactions: conkikhon

conkikhon

Aug 2, 2018
Vile Shark Black do have HP and MP degen but take 2x recovery.
Also I mean underground cave at the DESERT, not in Polka region. And it is north of Oasis Village not Polka Village.
I have no idea what thunder fragment is but did you mean Pieces of Thundercloud? That is dropped from Nyan Ra-der. If you mean Last Fragment it is from Last Guardian.
Thank you I found the japanese wiki and saw a lot of info I need. The post game boss is insane. Nice to see a jrpg game focusing on monstergirls and do not have element fuckery gameplay. The roster is big but well balanced, and slaves are sexy lol.

dukedik

Apr 1, 2020
Sorry but i still dont know what folder to put the mod in. Is it need to put in to WWW folder or how do I do it
plz help