RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

Mar 22, 2023
Thank you Well i tried using auto translated but it must have translate some scripted text as well so i can't launch a game. I only manual translate around 30% of it.

**Update**
found a problem synthesis system is broken in non mod MTL know what can cause this? modded version seem to work just fine so if you can point where to fix this it will be very greatful.
Yeah that was a pain in the ass!
I had already started modding by the time I realized it was broken, so I couldn't fix that in the translator++ version either.

Basically the issue is the descriptors and code.
Item notetags are set to SGsomethingorother. and get categorized using that plugin.

Then in the game's code they're also called through those categorizations!!!
Which means you have to go every common event that calls for crafting and set it up appropriately there. You also have to set the default items properly inside of plugin.js so it makes sure the default call for the synthesis shop has the appropriate categorizations.

It was a PAIN IN THE ASS. Took a whole fucking day to do. GL my guy. I don't even know if it's possible entirely through translator++ since the plug-in calls don't get picked as they're code.

EDIT:
On another note, I've updated the Mod.
Added a new Passive - Sexual Heart
WakeUp Ride now randomizes the girls riding MC's dick when he wakes up.
Sleeping at home, throws random girls at the MC and Meguri at the MC when he wakes up.

It's a bit easier to stop Bitch Hips from activating through consecutive creampies as well.

jakhoho

Jan 9, 2019
Possible to just disable a mod only? anything to delete and cause game to go vanilla mode? And if you're wondering why i want only MTL its because i found that being on "sub" side is kinda turn me off srly many time control has been taken away during battle everytime by both enemy and allied alike MC literally became a buff meat pole for both side and became almost fully disable (or sometime completely like *mametaro cowgirl stance* or enemy cowgirl attack (which is not completely but its feel like 80% fully disable or something)) Basically I was fine with vanila version more so i really just want MTL without mod or as least know how to disable it I'll be very greatful if you tell me how.

Mar 22, 2023
Possible to just disable a mod only? anything to delete and cause game to go vanilla mode? And if you're wondering why i want only MTL its because i found that being on "sub" side is kinda turn me off srly many time control has been taken away during battle everytime by both enemy and allied alike MC literally became a buff meat pole for both side and became almost fully disable (or sometime completely like *mametaro cowgirl stance* or enemy cowgirl attack (which is not completely but its feel like 80% fully disable or something)) Basically I was fine with vanila version more so i really just want MTL without mod or as least know how to disable it I'll be very greatful if you tell me how.
Bruh why'd you pussyfoot around it man? Say it with your chest next time.
Shit's too subby for me, can you add a disable option for the modded skills please.
Instead of an... ummm... can you maybe plz... add a disable option for the modded skills.

All good man. We're all sexually different.

I'd appreciate if you hear the reasoning for why these changes were made, which I agree with btw.

While the protagonist has a higher chance of being interrupted, the girls are stronger. Especially reverse gangbang, which gives the girl a free action!!! Estrus which gives them free stat buffs! That's nothing to laugh at, and outside of reverse gangbang, the protagonist still has a chance to act on top of that. That'd fuck too much with game balance. Just so you know reverse gangbang's free action can stack with inflated's free action and the free action you can give yourself through hugentine.

The thing with cowgirl stance, is that it lowers mana costs by HALF. HALF! And it stacks with other skills that do that. Powerful monster girls with insane mana costs are way more powerful with cowgirl stance. Though, that means unlike the base game... you can't just make your whole team casters cause it means your protagonist is gonna get interrupted. So now, you're actually thinking team comp. Is your whole team gonna be fucking casters riding MC's dick the whole battle and he can't do shit... or are you gonna add some fighters to your comp, and let MC have a higher chance of doing shit.

And the last thing. Most important thing.
The only time you see the big bellied images or the enemy scenes in the original is when you successfully seed your ally, and raise their mood or lose. This is really fregin slow, so you'll barely see those images playing the game normally, which is why inflation state was added through the mod. Cowgirl also had a small chance to raise mood so you could even fuck girls in the ranch enough to raise their mood and level and seed on the spot, taking away some of the grind for Invention materials.

That being said, I can't change the mana regen math that the mod adds. Original version you restore 1 MP per creampie in outdoor sex. New version is % max MP per creampie. I also didn't disable the surrender skill.

Anyways, I should finish this up quickly. Gimme a second.
=====
OK, I was doing it as I typed up the reply so it was quicker than I thought.
The toggle for the mods is in the Quick Menu, when you press Q under Other Settings

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Coleoidea

Aug 8, 2019
Fantastic work with all this - I keep starting to write up my thoughts, only for you to toss out another update that addresses some of the issues I've run in to. Getting ridden in to the dirt by your pet dog girl and her pack is hot, but running through 10+ creampie loops before you can make a move in a combat scene that you can then end with a single attack gets, uh... well, it's not exactly playable long term. Especially if it takes two attacks and so you're instantly stuck in another loop. Glad to see the efforts at toning that down.

The toggle is very helpful for when you just want to grind or progress with faster combat for a while, so it winds up being a clean and simple solution to the slowdown inherent with giving the girls more agency. Thanks again for making this mod. It feels remarkably natural and well suited to the game, and the game as a whole feels more alive thanks to the unpredictability and improved scene access it brings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AestheticSeeker
Mar 22, 2023
Fantastic work with all this - I keep starting to write up my thoughts, only for you to toss out another update that addresses some of the issues I've run in to. Getting ridden in to the dirt by your pet dog girl and her pack is hot, but running through 10+ creampie loops before you can make a move in a combat scene that you can then end with a single attack gets, uh... well, it's not exactly playable long term. Especially if it takes two attacks and so you're instantly stuck in another loop. Glad to see the efforts at toning that down.

The toggle is very helpful for when you just want to grind or progress with faster combat for a while, so it winds up being a clean and simple solution to the slowdown inherent with giving the girls more agency. Thanks again for making this mod. It feels remarkably natural and well suited to the game, and the game as a whole feels more alive thanks to the unpredictability and improved scene access it brings.
Well... my friend who designed the ideas also played it and gave me feedback. I'm also playing through it too, so that's why.
improved scene access it brings.
OOOoooh. Someone gets it! Thank goodness XD.
Also your first post here on F95zone is you thanking me for this? I honestly feel fluffy inside. Thanks a lot.

===
You think I should lower the activation rate of the Cowgirl Fan,Lover,Maniac series? Or focus more on Bitch Hips?

jakhoho

Jan 9, 2019
Thank you for adding disable option.

unlike the base game... you can't just make your whole team casters cause it means your protagonist is gonna get interrupted.
Didn't know only a caster have cowgirl stance so thank for clearing this up and also for telling how to use your mod for quick progression. Still are your mod going full femdom or MC will have some skill to defend or attack in the future?

You think I should lower the activation rate of the Cowgirl Fan,Lover,Maniac series? Or focus more on Bitch Hips?
i think activation rate is fine better set maximum limit or threshold instead.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
Still are your mod going full femdom or MC will have some skill to defend or attack in the future?
No. I'm not giving the MC any more skills.

First, that's where I am sexually so yeah, I'm focusing on what I like.

Second, The base game is pretty much all maledom rape so... anything I personally do to mod the game, is barely a drop in the bucket to its gamefeel.

Oh... I forgot.
I made a change where the creampie skill the protagonist can use actually shows an image of the MC creaming the girl now. So yeah. If you choose to rape a girl mid battle, you get that image now. It's the first change I made just to test if I could make any changes to the game.
i think activation rate is fine better set maximum limit or threshold instead.
Mid Battle rides are much lower now. Out of battle ones are the normal length.
Didn't know only a caster have cowgirl stance so thank for clearing this up and also for telling how to use your mod for quick progression.
The skill is called Cowgirl Mage XD
You should go open up your passive skills and actually read what they do.

Allbedo

Jul 11, 2018
Who can help and explain who else should I capture? I have 1+139/144 at my ranch. I don't have lol_shark I don't understand how I'm supposed to score points from 0 to 5 if she can't get pregnant until she's captured or am I missing something? Please help me with these questions.
I will attach a link to download my save so you can see for yourself. ver 1.12

Mar 22, 2023
Who can help and explain who else should I capture? I have 1+139/144 at my ranch. I don't have lol_shark I don't understand how I'm supposed to score points from 0 to 5 if she can't get pregnant until she's captured or am I missing something? Please help me with these questions.
I will attach a link to download my save so you can see for yourself. ver 1.12
Maybe it's a mistranslation?
Lol nope, translated alrightthrough MTL.

1680725963371.png

You're supposed to impregnate danger shark 5 times. If you don't know who that monster is then... I mean... you kinda deserve not being able to summon her.
And you're supposed to go to the deep sea to get some item from what I can see. Good hunt.
Stop being bad.

I'll pretty up that translation tho.

Allbedo

Jul 11, 2018
Maybe it's a mistranslation?
Lol nope, translated alrightthrough MTL.

View attachment 2523580

You're supposed to impregnate danger shark 5 times. If you don't know who that monster is then... I mean... you kinda deserve not being able to summon her.
And you're supposed to go to the deep sea to get some item from what I can see. Good hunt.
Stop being bad.

I'll pretty up that translation tho.
I've been to the deep sea, and I seem to have collected everything that was required, but I still don't know how to impregnate her. Can you describe how to do it? Maybe special abilities or equipment?

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone know what effect the belial factor have? checked the wiki and it doesn't explain anything...

Mar 22, 2023
I've been to the deep sea, and I seem to have collected everything that was required, but I still don't know how to impregnate her. Can you describe how to do it? Maybe special abilities or equipment?
Get Danger Shark's mood up, then seed her. There's a chance impregnation will happen based on how high her mood is. Mood increases by fighting in the base game. Modded, Cowgirl also has a chance to increase it by 1.

Does anyone know what effect the belial factor have? checked the wiki and it doesn't explain anything...
1680766666089.png

According to the code Kuu and Mizero's HP and MP are restored, and a variable called belial factor increases by 1. I have no idea what the variable is used for though... It just gets increased by 1.

I think it might make Kuu and Mizero's full power form stronger.

Last edited: