RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 2524644

According to the code Kuu and Mizero's HP and MP are restored, and a variable called belial factor increases by 1. I have no idea what the variable is used for though... It just gets increased by 1.

I think it might make Kuu and Mizero's full power form stronger.
Ah I see, that's why it seems that nothing changed when I used it. Thank you for the response.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
can i just use the tanslation? i do not mind you modding it, but its a mod for your taste, not mine, and i just want a tl

Darth616

Nov 8, 2021
I downloaded the latest version of the game with the latest translation and when starting the game this message appears:

TypeError

$gameParty.npc is not a function

Would anyone know how to resolve this?

Sorry for the bad english.

Allbedo

Jul 11, 2018
Can anyone fertilize lol_shark in the deep ocean once from my save and share this save? The remaining 4 times I can wind up in the editor.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Told you, you modded the wrong game my man. Look at these spoonfeeders not even looking back a single page. A single page. And they don't even care about the work you did...
your a ass, i am grateful someone modded it, but its just not for me, if anyone else likes it, more power to them

Demosthenes

Nov 28, 2017
Told you, you modded the wrong game my man. Look at these spoonfeeders not even looking back a single page. A single page. And they don't even care about the work you did...
Was this indirectly aimed at me? I did in fact read through the pages in this thread and the ULMF thread and asked which version of the game was required since it wasn't explicitly said anywhere. How is me asking which version of the game to use asking to be spoonfed and not caring about the work AestheticSeeker has done? Clearly I cared enough to ask and use his mod.

Reactions: KarylSummer

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Was this indirectly aimed at me? I did in fact read through the pages in this thread and the ULMF thread and asked which version of the game was required since it wasn't explicitly said anywhere. How is me asking which version of the game to use asking to be spoonfed and not caring about the work AestheticSeeker has done? Clearly I cared enough to ask and use his mod.
No it wasn't. Your question hadn't been answered.

Mar 22, 2023
Yeah... you're right. I'm actually unfollowing the thread lol. Also stopped bug-testing, but regarding that, I'm pretty sure it should be fine. I made it super far in my playthrough w/o bugs after all.

I guess the people I made the mod for already don't care enough about the game to even try it. Everyone else wants the translation. Which... you know while that's fair, it was already available through MTool.
can i just use the tanslation? i do not mind you modding it, but its a mod for your taste, not mine, and i just want a tl
Yeah. I wrote about that last page but just open the quick menu and go to other settings.
I downloaded the latest version of the game with the latest translation and when starting the game this message appears:

TypeError

$gameParty.npc is not a function

Would anyone know how to resolve this?

Sorry for the bad english.
You need both the data folder and the js folder.
If you want to turn off the mod just go to the quick menu and go to other settings.
If that's not resolving your issue, then you probably have the wrong version of the base game.
Can anyone fertilize lol_shark in the deep ocean once from my save and share this save? The remaining 4 times I can wind up in the editor.
Why're you trying to impregnate lol_shark. You can only impregnate girls in your party. You have to impregnate Danger Shark. There's Safe Shark, or Anshinshaku who's the upgraded version of danger shark. Go impregnate Danger Shark 5 times.

Reactions: Darth616

Allbedo

Jul 11, 2018
Yeah... you're right. I'm actually unfollowing the thread lol. Also stopped bug-testing, but regarding that, I'm pretty sure it should be fine. I made it super far in my playthrough w/o bugs after all.

I guess the people I made the mod for already don't care enough about the game to even try it. Everyone else wants the translation. Which... you know while that's fair, it was already available through MTool.

Yeah. I wrote about that last page but just open the quick menu and go to other settings.

You need both the data folder and the js folder.
If you want to turn off the mod just go to the quick menu and go to other settings.
If that's not resolving your issue, then you probably have the wrong version of the base game.

Why're you trying to impregnate lol_shark. You can only impregnate girls in your party. You have to impregnate Danger Shark. There's Safe Shark, or Anshinshaku who's the upgraded version of danger shark. Go impregnate Danger Shark 5 times.
understood, thank you

Mar 22, 2023
Did a new Update.

Big deal. Apparently the shopkeeper in the last hokora (final dungeon) was broken. She didn't sell the counter items because she wasn't classified properly.

This makes the last boss unbeatable since you can't get anti-dragon equipment to survive her BS blast midfight.

seagullkun

Aug 3, 2018
Question if anyone knows cause I can't seem to find anything about it. At some point every monster started having these icons over their heads. Any idea why this happens or what it does?