RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

Mar 22, 2023
Can you get more roses than the ones in the chest on the second floor?
No, but you can open that chest multiple times.
Getting keys isn't difficult either. Whenever you defeat a rare monster, you'll get a key. When the battle starts with "looks like this monster is special" and you see the star above the girl's head.

is there any mod to prevent level decreasing after sex and only increase stats?
If you're talking about seeding, then no.
The way seeding works is that you reset levels, and then gain permanent stat increases.

The way the game balances it is with Memories.

As you gain more memories, the rate at which your get EXP also increases, so resetting level to 1 isn't actually that big a deal. You'll get all that EXP back right quick.

Some boss monsters like... 2 of the dragon gods even have a low max level (6) which you can immediately reach by just fucking them. The game at its core is designed to be grindy since the game is priced at over $100 and the creator wants to make it feel "worth it" for the people who purchased his game.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
No, but you can open that chest multiple times.
Getting keys isn't difficult either. Whenever you defeat a rare monster, you'll get a key. When the battle starts with "looks like this monster is special" and you see the star above the girl's head.

If you're talking about seeding, then no.
The way seeding works is that you reset levels, and then gain permanent stat increases.

The way the game balances it is with Memories.

As you gain more memories, the rate at which your get EXP also increases, so resetting level to 1 isn't actually that big a deal. You'll get all that EXP back right quick.

Some boss monsters like... 2 of the dragon gods even have a low max level (6) which you can immediately reach by just fucking them. The game at its core is designed to be grindy since the game is priced at over $100 and the creator wants to make it feel "worth it" for the people who purchased his game.
thx bro, btw do you have any tips when fighting Kadriacaena. i stuck with her one hit kill dragon nova, the damage is insane. and how do i get Ultimate Core LXX, i've been defeat Rezeroammut but she doesnt drop it anyway.

Mar 22, 2023
what is the function of being married?
To not make you feel like shit for being a rapist douchebag.
That's it.

thx bro, btw do you have any tips when fighting Kadriacaena. i stuck with her one hit kill dragon nova, the damage is insane. and how do i get Ultimate Core LXX, i've been defeat Rezeroammut but she doesnt drop it anyway.
Sorry. I don't have advice regarding that, cause I don't know how either.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
To not make you feel like shit for being a rapist douchebag.
That's it.
Jokes on you, I feel like shit because the game crashes often! Especially post-boss fights!
For real though, that has me traumatized and I'm waiting for a stable patch or something.

Mar 22, 2023
Jokes on you, I feel like shit because the game crashes often! Especially post-boss fights!
For real though, that has me traumatized and I'm waiting for a stable patch or something.
If you're playing unpatched, then no one can help you. If you're playing patched, and you patched the correct base version, then this shouldn't be an issue.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
If you're playing unpatched, then no one can help you. If you're playing patched, and you patched the correct base version, then this shouldn't be an issue.
I think I used the link you previously posted.
OK... so I got bored.

Here's an MTL+Modded version of the game if anyone's interested.
As far as I remember, the base version should have been the correct one.
Not sure why it sometimes bugs out during scenes.

Mar 22, 2023
I think I used the link you previously posted.

As far as I remember, the base version should have been the correct one.
Not sure why it sometimes bugs out during scenes.
If you patched v1.12 and aren't using MTool or something on top of it, than I don't know what to say.
I know this game's base design has a HUGE savefile when you get far enough, cause there's so much info to store, so if you use a tool with autosave capabilities or something it might make the game crash.

I also know it needs to access image resources quickly so maybe the RAM requirements of the game might be higher than normal?

Don't know.

Is base 1.12 crashing if you load your save into it? Cause if it is, there truly is nothing I can do to help you.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
If you patched v1.12 and aren't using MTool or something on top of it, than I don't know what to say.
I know this game's base design has a HUGE savefile when you get far enough, cause there's so much info to store, so if you use a tool with autosave capabilities or something it might make the game crash.

I also know it needs to access image resources quickly so maybe the RAM requirements of the game might be higher than normal?

Don't know.

Is base 1.12 crashing if you load your save into it? Cause if it is, there truly is nothing I can do to help you.
No, it just occasionally and inconsistently crashes during scenes. Like the first or second time it happened was when I did the first underwater boss fight. While I do have MTool, I didn't use it in tandem with the patch.
It might be that my computer's ass and something in the script breaks.

Allbedo

Jul 11, 2018
How to open a passage in the new desert, which is littered with stones? And who can paint the location of the girls by location? It's just that the wiki site for this game stopped working for me, and the list with all the monsters is 81 percent open, although I followed the map and was in all locations (probably), but judging by the images from another resource, I missed quite a few monster girls.
And on the farm itself, my rate of captured girls is 1 + 141/144, who am I most likely unable to find? who can help?

Last edited:

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
Finally collected all 4 Emblems after shitton of backtracking, popped into the area with the two glyph tablets at the southwest of the Meadow. Not sure what to do now.
how did you get the water emblem? from wiki i saw that we nedd to beat black safe shark, but i still couldnt get it after beat her., in fact i got abnormal that make my party unable to heal anymore condition that i cant get rid off.

Mar 22, 2023
View attachment 2858245
bro do you know how to get rid of the Love status? Ithink its from Sex Fiend Passive, these bitches are being useless in battle and only demand for sex and do nothing in battle.
If you have the sex taunt skill up (Provoking Hips), then you need to use the Shake Off ability from the protagonist.
You can also just disable the mod and almost all of its features from the Quick menu (Q menu)

Last edited: