RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
If you have the sex taunt skill up (Provoking Hips), then you need to use the Shake Off ability from the protagonist.
You can also just disable the mod and almost all of its features from the Quick menu (Q menu)
i already turn it off but the status still on, and they still force me out of combat :cry::cry::cry: i want to enjoy the adventure huhu.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I'm getting a missing "jealousy" image after beating the boss of that first basement world... pretty sure it's my own fault, I think I might have the wrong version or something. If someone has solution or maybe a link to the game I'd appreciate it, kinda hard to find. Honestly I'd buy it myself straight up but it's over $60 freaking bucks on dlsite.

herum

Aug 11, 2023
Does anyone know how many hours it takes to finish this game? I've already played for 15 hours, but I'm not even sure if I've completed 20% of it.

Mar 22, 2023
Does anyone know how many hours it takes to finish this game? I've already played for 15 hours, but I'm not even sure if I've completed 20% of it.
If you're not shit at the game 30 hours max to beat the dragon gods and get the Game Over screen.
If you're shit at the game then 50 or so to do the same.

Regarding content after the dragon gods, like the high difficulty stuff, then that can be quite difficult and requires ludicrous amounts of grinding. In the base game your play time would be inflated by 30 to 40 more hours just preparing for it.

To unlock all the girls, you need to spend a ridiculous amount of time. I have 70 hours on record with my modded copy and I'm still missing 3 girls.

herum

Aug 11, 2023
If you're not shit at the game 30 hours max to beat the dragon gods and get the Game Over screen.
If you're shit at the game then 50 or so to do the same.

Regarding content after the dragon gods, like the high difficulty stuff, then that can be quite difficult and requires ludicrous amounts of grinding. In the base game your play time would be inflated by 30 to 40 more hours just preparing for it.

To unlock all the girls, you need to spend a ridiculous amount of time. I have 70 hours on record with my modded copy and I'm still missing 3 girls.
Thank you for your answer, I guess this journey would be quite long

herum

Aug 11, 2023
How to rank up girl? I found that twinkle and dracorex is able to rank up but dunno exactly how to do tho, I searched on the wiki but it's not really clear how to do it step by step :>
Sorry, I'm a bit suck at this game so hopefully someone can help me.
P/s: I don't even know which unit is good or bad so anyone please gimme some ideas on that too
My current party is: Hero, Makina, Meguri and Edina, not that bad right

Mar 22, 2023
How to rank up girl? I found that twinkle and dracorex is able to rank up but dunno exactly how to do tho, I searched on the wiki but it's not really clear how to do it step by step :>
Sorry, I'm a bit suck at this game so hopefully someone can help me.
P/s: I don't even know which unit is good or bad so anyone please gimme some ideas on that too
My current party is: Hero, Makina, Meguri and Edina, not that bad right
Meguri is one of the strongest units in the game... by like A LOT.
Makina kinda weak.

Doesn't matter anyway. You're supposed to switch between girls often to seed them anyway. Unless you seed them you won't see their sex scene in the gallery, and unless you impregnate them, you can't unlock that image in the gallery either. Doing so also gives you memories which is how you progress through the game.

All the girls have a rank.

G1 are the weakest.
G2 are stronger...

all the way up to G5
G5 units are boss monsters, and are very hard to obtain.

Usually the higher the G the stronger that girl is.

To Rank Up Dragorex you need to level her up. If you're seeding a lot you might have a lot of EXP boosters. To use the bonuses from the EXP boosters you have to open up the quick menu with Q and then Toggle EXP boost. This turns itself off whenever you go home, so you gotta remember to do this whenever you start exploring. If she's leveling up suuuuuper slow it's because you don't have enough memories. Memories increase your flat EXP gain.

You gain memories by raping girls, seeding and impregnating your allies.

Earlier I said, in order to play this game, you have to be the worst human possible. I literally meant that. You have to be the scummiest piece of shit of imaginable.

herum

Aug 11, 2023
Meguri is one of the strongest units in the game... by like A LOT.
Makina kinda weak.

Doesn't matter anyway. You're supposed to switch between girls often to seed them anyway. Unless you seed them you won't see their sex scene in the gallery, and unless you impregnate them, you can't unlock that image in the gallery either. Doing so also gives you memories which is how you progress through the game.

All the girls have a rank.

G1 are the weakest.
G2 are stronger...

all the way up to G5
G5 units are boss monsters, and are very hard to obtain.

Usually the higher the G the stronger that girl is.

To Rank Up Dragorex you need to level her up. If you're seeding a lot you might have a lot of EXP boosters. To use the bonuses from the EXP boosters you have to open up the quick menu with Q and then Toggle EXP boost. This turns itself off whenever you go home, so you gotta remember to do this whenever you start exploring. If she's leveling up suuuuuper slow it's because you don't have enough memories. Memories increase your flat EXP gain.

You gain memories by raping girls, seeding and impregnating your allies.

Earlier I said, in order to play this game, you have to be the worst human possible. I literally meant that. You have to be the scummiest piece of shit of imaginable.
Okay, thank you anyway. I'm gonna keep grinding now.

Mar 22, 2023
Okay, thank you anyway. I'm gonna keep grinding now.
Remember the price of the original game. It has a lot of padding because of it.

You can rank up your girls after the game says Rank_up_ok or something like that. Wait_rank_up near the girl's levels means it's not there yet.

Reactions: herum

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
is this the same mod from the ulmf thread? it's really confusing to find the best version of this lol

Mar 22, 2023
is this the same mod from the ulmf thread? it's really confusing to find the best version of this lol
Yep.
Mod should not! be installed on the newest version of the game of course.
You'll revert it by trying to, and won't see any new content. Of course that means no translation of the newest content either.

You'll have to rely on MTool for that.