RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

Mar 22, 2023
Question if anyone knows cause I can't seem to find anything about it. At some point every monster started having these icons over their heads. Any idea why this happens or what it does?
The first one is the Villnammellet enhancement. You need to activate your villnammellet ring in your inventory under important again, and disable it. It makes all enemies stronger.
The second one is a skill that some monsters have that reduce damage. I know Freeze Sheep has it.

seagullkun

Aug 3, 2018
The first one is the Villnammellet enhancement. You need to activate your villnammellet ring in your inventory under important again, and disable it. It makes all enemies stronger.
The second one is a skill that some monsters have that reduce damage. I know Freeze Sheep has it.
You're a legend mate thanks!

Mar 22, 2023
Updated the Mod
  • So... I wanted to respect the original game, but unlocking Usamin's femdom content was insanely difficult and for very little payoff cause the art there is not really that good.
    I added it that content to her Cowgirl Skill and it can be seen in battle.
  • Fixed a bug with another girl... forgot who... She'd full on error out.
  • Added Cowgirl Skill to Safe Shark LolB. She actually had some content that I missed.
Same download link.

Thanks for the mod man is realy good :) i like your work
Thanks.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: conkikhon

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
Updated the Mod
  • So... I wanted to respect the original game, but unlocking Usamin's femdom content was insanely difficult and for very little payoff cause the art there is not really that good.
    I added it that content to her Cowgirl Skill and it can be seen in battle.
  • Fixed a bug with another girl... forgot who... She'd full on error out.
  • Added Cowgirl Skill to Safe Shark LolB. She actually had some content that I missed.
Same download link.

Thanks.
Do you still plan to work on the game? if yes you plan to work on what I am curious about your work

Mar 22, 2023
Does anyone have a guide or advice to advance in the game I'm a little lost in the game
Rape girls to get stronger.

Imagine the worst human being on the planet. That's you. Be the ultimate asshole. Seriously. That's all you need. If the girls are beating you, it's because you're not enough of a rapist or you're not in a level appropriate area.

Impregnate all of your allies. Seed them when you can. Just be a complete shit.

• Haha
Reactions: conkikhon and Bilau

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
Rape girls to get stronger.

Imagine the worst human being on the planet. That's you. Be the ultimate asshole. Seriously. That's all you need. If the girls are beating you, it's because you're not enough of a rapist or you're not in a level appropriate area.

Impregnate all of your allies. Seed them when you can. Just be a complete shit.
Thx buddie its work XD I'm going to make my personal harem with girls with tan lines

Mar 22, 2023
Updated Mod to lower activation chance of Jealous Ache as well as add a new cowgirl ability to make Seeding more likely to end in impregnations for dominant girls.

Reactions: conkikhon

conkikhon

Aug 2, 2018
Untitled120.jpg
I banged the lady in the top left house and this happened. The mod is interesting, it make weak monsters like mametarou become a decent attack force. Main character get raped by Makina even though I removed her from the party. Sometimes it show monster girls with belly on the menu but they didn't get pregnant, is that because of inflated status?

Mar 22, 2023
View attachment 2772545
I banged the lady in the top left house and this happened. The mod is interesting, it make weak monsters like mametarou become a decent attack force. Main character get raped by Makina even though I removed her from the party. Sometimes it show monster girls with belly on the menu but they didn't get pregnant, is that because of inflated status?
Who was in your party?

conkikhon

Aug 2, 2018
Untitled121.jpg
This time I have main character, small bear, night crow and meteor pig in the party. I tried to seed after an orgy and this happened. All monstergirl have enough mood for seeding.