RPGM WIP [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Hello guys! How can I save my game in ヴィルネーメレト? I couldn't find the menu where to save. I have checked everywhere without much success... Could you help me and tell me where it is in the game?

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
I can translate from Japanese to English but I have no idea how to create a translation and include it in a game. I'm terrible at coding.
you do not need to code, code is for making things work and doing math, to translate all you have to do is find any japanese word and replace it with english

we have the tools to inject stuff into the game, if you want a tool for putting in your own translation look for mtools on the site, or look in the tools section of the site

uganin

Oct 22, 2018
Is there any way to turn the ranch into basically a gallery? I don't want to work on increasing the mood of every character whenever I want to see their scenes.

Mar 22, 2023
OK... so I got bored.

Here's an MTL+Modded version of the game if anyone's interested.
Instead of your upvotes gimme your impressions. You'll make a grown man cry.

EDIT: Left some debug code in it. Took it out. Makina'll be fucked up if you don't update.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2023
Instead of your upvotes gimme your impressions. You'll make a grown man cry.

EDIT: Left some debug code in it. Took it out. Makina'll be fucked up if you don't update.
oh my goodness. Thank you! As soon as I can afford the 90 dollars to buy the game I will definitely let you know. Thank you for taking the time to translate it. Will the translation work without the mod? or is it required

Mar 22, 2023
oh my goodness. Thank you! As soon as I can afford the 90 dollars to buy the game I will definitely let you know. Thank you for taking the time to translate it. Will the translation work without the mod? or is it required
Sorry they're together. Also the version I translated and modded is on hentaibedta.
Honestly, the modding was the most important part to me. Translation was kind of an extra on top. The game could already be played decently using MTool and Sugoi.

Sewwkor

Mar 6, 2022
OK... so I got bored.

Here's an MTL+Modded version of the game if anyone's interested.
What TL used for mtl? Google or deepl? Btw I translated around 70% old ver of this game, I can share If anyone wants to port this to new ver.

Mar 22, 2023
What TL used for mtl? Google or deepl? Btw I translated around 70% old ver of this game, I can share If anyone wants to port this to new ver.
Sugoi. It's the one that was trained on visual novel datasets and is definitely the best translator for these types of games I've found.

Mar 22, 2023
i do not trust myself to link a bank account to patreon, not with how they treat adult stuff
??? Just link your Paypal.
But like ok. If you don't want to use MTool, my translation+mod basically uses Sugoi's output anyway.
I even edited it a bit so it should be better than the regular Sugoi output anyway.

Mar 22, 2023
Can i get only MTL without mod? please
I mean it's not edited and Translator++ also concatenates translations.
I'll upload the stuff I did here and the translator++ file.

It's really not good tho. Before I took into RPG Maker and edited the game... There were a bunch of noticeable errors that happened due to MTL.
Just a heads up.

Just use MTool though for real if you want an MTL! I basically used the SUGOI translation system in translator++ so you'd get the same result if not a tad better from MTool.

Last edited:

jakhoho

Jan 9, 2019
I mean it's not edited and Translator++ also concatenates translations.
I'll upload the stuff I did here and the translator++ file.

It's really not good tho. Before I took into RPG Maker and edited the game... There were a bunch of noticeable errors that happened due to MTL.
Just a heads up.

Just use MTool though for real if you want an MTL! I basically used the SUGOI translation system in translator++ so you'd get the same result if not a tad better from MTool.
Thank you Well i tried using auto translated but it must have translate some scripted text as well so i can't launch a game. I only manual translate around 30% of it.

**Update**
found a problem synthesis system is broken in non mod MTL know what can cause this? modded version seem to work just fine so if you can point where to fix this it will be very greatful.

Last edited: