4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
I felt like the step relationship thing was too out of place in this game and it didn't sound right and felt forced. So I decided I'd just rewrite all mentions of the step relationship with the sister and turn it into a real relationship with the sister. Since I already did the work on my copy of the game, I decided to upload this as an "unofficial" incest patch for others who might be interested too.

Instructions: Uncompress files somewhere then copy and paste this "game" folder inside the "KidnappedbytheMisstress-0.6-pc" folder (unless you changed its name, then use that). This will overwrite files inside the "game" folder that mentions step relationships and replace it with a blood related relationship.

Warning: If you want to change it back to step relationships, backup the original files first or reinstall, otherwise, original files will be lost. I did this in Windows, so I'm not sure it will work in a different operating system. This is for v0.6 of the game and may not work for future versions. I only changed English as I do not know Russian so I can't fix that. This is temporary and I'm doing this 1 time, so don't expect further updates on later versions.

Final Notes: This is "unofficial" and done by a fan (me) as I only searched through files and changed any mentions of "step" that showed up. It is possible I missed something. I have no affiliation to the creator of this game, so please do not contact him for these files. I only uploaded this on f95zone. If uploaded elsewhere, it was done by someone else or they merely downloaded this and uploaded it elsewhere.
Wow, someone really stepped up and got into the files, I must say it's quite nice. I'm sorry, maybe I should have thought of that and made references to non-native relationships through variables so they can be easily changed.

To be honest, originally the fact that they are not native was only mentioned once or twice in the beginning and the policy about it sounded like "who hates incest - keep it in head, who likes incest - ignore it"

And then I found out that patreon bans for incest >_>

nod24

May 4, 2017
Disgusting sounds and a lot of ugly animations. They are still very slow. I don't know how the author achieved this. I think he tried very hard.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
wait really the ending is that we become a nugget lmao :ROFLMAO:
i understand people that like femdom and humiliation content but this is just psycho content :p

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
My bad, sorry. The bad and secret endings are comming in 0.8 Version for Patrons, not in Public 0.6

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I stepped away from this. From the start it was already turning me off by the main "Mistress" being so much into giving blowjobs and swallowing sperm. For a game focused on female domination it also really seems to love to degrade and dehumanize women in very extreme ways. A hard pass for me.
Why could a dominant girl not have a cum fetish and be into swallowing sperm? If the domme gets off on the sensation/taste/smell/whatever, then she should go and indulge in that desire, no? I do fully agree that femdom games are usually way too focused on the pleasure of the male and should spend way more time on the pleasure of the domme, but this seems like a rather narrowminded critique. If a woman hates semen or the taste of dick and only performs such acts because she wishes to please her partner, that is submissive - but that doesn't mean that you lose your domme cred if you happen to have the opposite tastes and perform such an act for your own enjoyment.

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Why could a dominant girl not have a cum fetish and be into swallowing sperm? If the domme gets off on the sensation/taste/smell/whatever, then she should go and indulge in that desire, no? I do fully agree that femdom games are usually way too focused on the pleasure of the male and should spend way more time on the pleasure of the domme, but this seems like a rather narrowminded critique. If a woman hates semen or the taste of dick and only performs such acts because she wishes to please her partner, that is submissive - but that doesn't mean that you lose your domme cred if you happen to have the opposite tastes and perform such an act for your own enjoyment.
I think what we're talking about here is that Mary doesn't fit the image of a typical dominatrix from other games and dōjinshi (2 meters tall, muscular, cold-hearted, disgusted with men, cold attitude towards the main character or even using him as furniture/scat).

There's nothing wrong with that, it's just that Mary's image is infused with very different qualities that intentionally contrast sharply with that image. The main feature of the game is that Mary is not like that, she is petty (lower than GG and his sister), flashy, inexperienced, has pity and love for her slaves, and has unconventional fetishes for a Mistress.

In the first scene, she is in bed with the MC and makes him feel good, and then doesn't want to lock his little one in a cage. And I hope everyone who didn't drop at the first femdom scene has already noticed how that turns out.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
If she wants that? Sure she can do it. Never met a real Domme in real life who was a cum whore, but yeah probably somewhere out there someone like that exist. Nevertheless I will be turned off by it and give it a pass. Don't see anything wrong with having personal preferences. I also didn't drop the game immediately after that. I dropped it when I saw that there is a strong focus on dominating and degrading women too. Was even a bigger turn of than the sperm hungry "Domme".

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Werner von Hass
Sep 16, 2021
I mean man, its the authors choice to have it that way who cares

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Can we get a walkthrough with the next update?
It doesn't make much sense. First, the game is relatively (especially in the first hours) linear. Secondly, in my opinion, a walkthrough spoils the effect of the unexpected secret or not obvious roots.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
great game I liked it alot but i have to ask is there going to be a (feminization/sissifiction) branch in the game because i love it when the MC is turned into a sissy .
all and all great game hope the Dev gets all the support he needs to complete his masterpiece

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
It doesn't make much sense. First, the game is relatively (especially in the first hours) linear. Secondly, in my opinion, a walkthrough spoils the effect of the unexpected secret or not obvious roots.
There are a lot people like, who don't want to miss out on stuff.
Seeing an unexpected route is fun, but missing out on it is not.
People like me have to try every decision or hack the code to see everything you created, please don't make it hard for us.
People who don't care what else there is to see will play their first playthrough the way it fits there taste and maybe a change 3/4 decisions. They won't see your secrets.

Maybe make some sort of gallery with hints for the player where to act differently to find the missing scenes 26-31 and scene 44 or something like that. :)

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
There are a lot people like, who don't want to miss out on stuff.
Seeing an unexpected route is fun, but missing out on it is not.
People like me have to try every decision or hack the code to see everything you created, please don't make it hard for us.
People who don't care what else there is to see will play their first playthrough the way it fits there taste and maybe a change 3/4 decisions. They won't see your secrets.

Maybe make some sort of gallery with hints for the player where to act differently to find the missing scenes 26-31 and scene 44 or something like that. :)
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Maybe you're right, I'll think about it.

A gallery would be nice to do, too. :unsure:

Qufaro

Aug 6, 2018
Hey nice game overall but might be slighlty too sadistic for me, but I can see over it and still enjoy. I like the Alex route and hope it will become more fleshed out soon :)

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
is futa content optional? and if yes: is strapon content optional? i'm not a fan of either.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes