4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
This is a "futa/trans" tag. Alex has no female genitals.
i see... is this alex avoidable then?
EDIT: i guess you kinda answered that, but i want to make sure. sorry for being annoying.

Last edited:

friiz

Jun 27, 2021
Will there be something like "Route of Vengeance" in the game?
For so far, the antagonists have caused nothing but the desire to swat them :sneaky:

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
It doesn't make much sense. First, the game is relatively (especially in the first hours) linear. Secondly, in my opinion, a walkthrough spoils the effect of the unexpected secret or not obvious roots.
with multiple road game (even with linear one) keep in mind that player that player will test every possibility, and even more to see if they are not missing content or hidden stuff, and play the same start of the game, without really focus on it to see if the road or content they are looking for are the good one for them, and if they are not locked in a road, then they will do it on 3-4 or maybe 5-6 diferent game when they had times. That why people often talk about walktrought, and why in my opinion multiple road or multiple ending game are not good and kill themself by hidding their content and lock ppl or make the grind harde for nothing.
The important is not to have the choice, but the illusion of it.

Anyway i still like this game, it's a general opinion about game

lm19293949

Apr 27, 2022
Y aura-t-il un itinéraire où saki est toujours l'esclave de mary mais est un peu comme une deuxième maîtresse du mc? Ce serait vraiment cool si ça se développait.

metus101

Mar 2, 2021
Great game so far, love the conflict between all the mistresses. Alex and Mary act like real siblings with their constant arguing lol.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Hell, I'm a little surprised that so many people want to see Saki dominate.
people are weird... Im fine with dom focused games, but I actually enjoy being able to not be super ultra submissive. Not that I would like to dominate someone but is nice the feeling Din is somehow keeping his humanity even in this situation.

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
people are weird... Im fine with dom focused games, but I actually enjoy being able to not be super ultra submissive. Not that I would like to dominate someone but is nice the feeling Din is somehow keeping his humanity even in this situation.
I agree. I have nothing against total degradation to the level of cattle in hentai games, but that's not what this story is about.

The MC changes quite a bit over the course of the game, I hope I was able to convey how his very thoughts change.

At first he realizes what he will be punished for and stops himself. Then he doesn't even think about this things at all. But he doesn't turn into a complete slave like the pig-headed guy either (largely due to Mary's will and inexperience), he continues to think about his actions and treats it with a little humor. What happens next depends on the player and the ending he comes to.

Displayme

Dec 21, 2020
Loooooool.
Have not played the VN, nor do I atm. Wish to..
Alone the titel "kidnappen by The mistress" Sigh!!!
It's kinda redundant in a roundabout way no?
WHAT KIND OF MISTRESS NEED TO KIDNAP SUBJECTS AT ALL...
Not much of one....
Ain't gonna play that shite...
But ya'll have a blast and be merry... :)
Take care..

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I found the dialog choices to be odd, some give you the choice to resist, and some just make you obey. So if the MC is not able to resist some things, why not just have them threaten his sister, and make the MC obey everything? well not that it really matters in the long run, never felt like choices in these types of games actually matter (other than the MC gets fucked over). Kind of reminds me of earn your freedom.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes