4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
I found the dialog choices to be odd, some give you the choice to resist, and some just make you obey. So if the MC is not able to resist some things, why not just have them threaten his sister, and make the MC obey everything?
That's exactly what they do...
well not that it really matters in the long run, never felt like choices in these types of games actually matter (other than the MC gets fucked over). Kind of reminds me of earn your freedom.
Many choices won't be available after the first hour of the game if you don't gain enough resistance or subjugation. For example, if you don't have resistance or musculinity points, you can't avoid dildo penetration. Also, you can't get both early endings if you didn't make the necessary choices earlier.

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
Does the Alex storyline always result in death or did I make a wrong decision somewhere prior to the story?

Nobodynose13

Jun 11, 2022
There is probably a bug. When try to actualise it, it just tells me that the package is not available or something like that. I play on Android. Btw very interesting game although the exploitation could be weaker or he could at least enjoy it. Kind of feel bad for him, being so powerless in hands of complete pieces of shits even though I am a sub

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Does the Alex storyline always result in death or did I make a wrong decision somewhere prior to the story?
You did make a wrong decision by not letting Mary take your virginity then betraying her with Alex :sneaky:

whats the difrence in gameplay if you max resistance / submissive?
Some phrases and thoughts change a bit, and some alternative choices appear.

mickjag

Jul 24, 2019
Great game, had a lot of fun overall. I just hope that accepting sisters love won't lock you out of mistress route in the future

Oct 9, 2020
Isvrat
I wanted to tell you, in the next game (if you ever make another one) will you be able to create a plot where futanari can also exist? would it be nice to see them and also be able to see more particular things like transformations where the protagonist becomes small, or becomes an Onahole (sex toy to masturbate) to entertain even the futa in this? then you tell me but I think you would be able to with a little practice

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Isvrat
I wanted to tell you, in the next game (if you ever make another one) will you be able to create a plot where futanari can also exist? would it be nice to see them and also be able to see more particular things like transformations where the protagonist becomes small, or becomes an Onahole (sex toy to masturbate) to entertain even the futa in this? then you tell me but I think you would be able to with a little practice
First of all, yes, I will have my next game. The support of the community motivates me to create, but I obviously don't want to drag out the story and turn the project into a plot dump of an endless number of chapters. Luckily, I had the full plot and how it has to end from the beginning. And after a successful (I hope) conclusion to the story, I have nothing to do but keep creating and hope you enjoy the next game as well.
Secondly, yes, tags related to those already in the relatively realistic Kidnapped By The Mistress will most likely be fully present in the next game as well, and will be supplemented by tags that I can't add to the current project, due to setting limitations and plot reasons. I don't want to tell you too much about the new project, because first I need to finish the current one as quality as possible. But most likely, if the next project will be successful too, there will be almost all the unusual fetishes that mankind has been able to come up with. (Except for loli and incest >_>)

Oct 9, 2020
First of all, yes, I will have my next game. The support of the community motivates me to create, but I obviously don't want to drag out the story and turn the project into a plot dump of an endless number of chapters. Luckily, I had the full plot and how it has to end from the beginning. And after a successful (I hope) conclusion to the story, I have nothing to do but keep creating and hope you enjoy the next game as well.
Secondly, yes, tags related to those already in the relatively realistic Kidnapped By The Mistress will most likely be fully present in the next game as well, and will be supplemented by tags that I can't add to the current project, due to setting limitations and plot reasons. I don't want to tell you too much about the new project, because first I need to finish the current one as quality as possible. But most likely, if the next project will be successful too, there will be almost all the unusual fetishes that mankind has been able to come up with. (Except for loli and incest >_>)
ah well happy to hear you say, both as regards the plan of this game that you also already have the ending in mind that I would like to create another game, I am very pleased yes in the next game it would be nice to introduce those fetishes that you I mentioned why it deserves so much, but we will certainly talk about it much later in the meantime, conclude this here calmly.

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
Aww, no loli. Missing out on smalldom potential! That's kind of what pulled me to this game initially - it scratched that smalldom itch.

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Aww, no loli. Missing out on smalldom potential! That's kind of what pulled me to this game initially - it scratched that smalldom itch.
Well, Mary actually is as close to that image as possible. But unfortunately, the real lolis are banned on patreon

Reactions: Heavenlet

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
yeah dominat lolis are realy hard to find, the best one i culd find was Nightmare school.
do you have any recommendations?

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
yeah dominat lolis are realy hard to find, the best one i culd find was Nightmare school.
do you have any recommendations?
Under The Witch currently developing a loli update
Love at First Tail
Any game by Leaf Geometry
Succubus Prison
Forest of The Blue Skin
Succubus Affection
Get Violated by EVERY Girl You Encounter
JSK Studio Games, especially more recent ones
Dieselmine games
.. but even then these games only partially feature it.
There's very few dedicated lolidom games - to the point it's hard to think of any on the spot. Most of that sort of content is only found in Visual Novels(which usually aren't translated) and other femdom games where you just have to pray they have such characters present.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
How insane/hardcore is this game compared to other rough femdom titles like Escape from Misantria? Multiple reviews bring up that disturbing cop scene, is the general theme of the game like that or was it more like a special event to provide some context for the milder stuff?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes