• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Need to add urination and scat tags
It tells you clearly in log or changes option scat and urine scenrs plus these two come under humiliation which is various formes and branches out so know humuliation can be anything and when the game it clearly warns you not unexpected and put on you so there no proper need but ido understand u saying this.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
It tells you clearly in log or changes option scat and urine scenrs plus these two come under humiliation which is various formes and branches out so know humuliation can be anything and when the game it clearly warns you not unexpected and put on you so there no proper need but ido understand u saying this.
No. Tags are needed not only to avoid stuff you don't like. I like both urination and scat, I often search games by tags. And the more properly tagged game is, the easier it is to find. If you are afraid that such tags would scare people, dev always can put disclaimer in genres/description/dev notes that tags A, B, C are optional.

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
No. Tags are needed not only to avoid stuff you don't like. I like both urination and scat, I often search games by tags. And the more properly tagged game is, the easier it is to find. If you are afraid that such tags would scare people, dev always can put disclaimer in genres/description/dev notes that tags A, B, C are optional.
He did that in changelog plus toilet humuliation is in plenty femdom focoused games

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
The game (or at least the branch made with my choices) seems to hint I could reach a freedom ending, appealing to whatever is left of Mary's humanity is pretty smart, I really hope this game manages to nail the landing and reach a satisfying conclusion whenever it comes. While Im a slave-femdom enjoyer, Im also really passionate about epic escape stories, and being able to reach your freedom against impossible odds really excites me.

That said, there is a thing I found pretty weird... what the hell was this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean she was talking about how she is feeling bad because while she felt pressured to have sex with a bunch of guys, she didn't really wanted to destroy their lives and those are my only options?

in one hand I don't want to reject the humanity and compassion she still has by making her more resentful towards her rapist, but in the other hand saying "yeah, if you felt pleasure while being raped it means you are a whore" is no less psychotic holy shit.

I would really prefer some middle ground, like "yeah, while they were a bunch of idiots nobody deserves to have their life destroyed, Im glad you learned about what you could do better to avoid another situation like that, you must learn from your mistakes, but not dwell on them because that would only hold you down."

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Kidnapped v0.11 Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.7 GB/ 731 MB :
, (9.5K Images 159 Webm) (1000Kbps Video Quality)

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
I dont know what you expect man no point in complaining and did u read the tag it said femdom not nakedom it focous on pure femdom to not have peoole comolain please read the tags before saying these things ps there plenty maledom games over 90 you should play them
Weirdly defensive of you when they're just saying "these girls are cunts, give me an ending where I can give them their just rewards". Idk how you interpreted this into "I want maledom!" but then again people do tend to go absolutely ballistic over any slight criticism (it wasn't even a criticism, just an "I hope for" statement) of these hyper-niche kink games.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Weirdly defensive of you when they're just saying "these girls are cunts, give me an ending where I can give them their just rewards". Idk how you interpreted this into "I want maledom!" but then again people do tend to go absolutely ballistic over any slight criticism (it wasn't even a criticism, just an "I hope for" statement) of these hyper-niche kink games.
I mean is not too farfetch, the whole "where I can give them their just rewards" could be interpreted that you wanted the roles reversed, of course it could also mean you want them arrested/dead, which of course means overcoming the whole slavery thing but not necessarily dominating the mistresses, in the end it all depends on each one interpretation on "their just rewards".

I just hope a nice "non slave" ending is possible.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
I mean is not too farfetch, the whole "where I can give them their just rewards" could be interpreted that you wanted the roles reversed, of course it could also mean you want them arrested/dead, which of course means overcoming the whole slavery thing but not necessarily dominating the mistresses, in the end it all depends on each one interpretation on "their just rewards".

I just hope a nice "non slave" ending is possible.
As you said, it's interpretive, so I find it odd that people jump to "oh so you want an entire reversal scenario" instead of what's directly implied. This may not have guro per se, but given that there's a character getting dismembered into a fucktoy off screen, I don't see why it couldn't be something as simple as an afterword describing them just getting their revenge and that's that.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Apparently someone has never been soft while peeing... I have a terrible time trying to get my penis to go down to the toilet while hard but when soft I have no problem leaning over the toilet and letting my stream loose. Someone needs to examine reality and make some adjustments to reflect it before he writes it down.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
are we going to see any new updates ?
0.12 is out for a while and now public. Dev teased some pics of 0.13 and started a new game Kidnapped Isekai Story (first update, not much femdom so far).

Isvrat

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Yes, there will be an update. To be precise - it already is!

0.12 is finally in the public access! Have fun to play!

Additionally, 0.13 is already available on . In the new version I decided to experiment a bit with the graphics, if you are interested, please evaluate and write if it was worth updating or if it was better before.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
summary seem to hint player don't need to go through heavy femdom, but reviews say it's a kinetic novel about psychotic femdom only which should i trust ?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
summary seem to hint player don't need to go through heavy femdom, but reviews say it's a kinetic novel about psychotic femdom only which should i trust ?
You can avoid a bit of hard femdom, but it's not for the faint of heart

• Sad
Reactions: ben akeba

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
So, I'm not asking about how extreme the content is, but I'd like to know if this is more on the gentle side of fdom. I'm just a bit tired of those games where the MC is lower than trash, and the female lead just wants to cause him as much suffering as possible. Basically, I want to know if the Mistress tends to chose compromise and discipline over manipulation and torture to get what she wants.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes