Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I know this is a pirated gaming forum, but are you really going to post exclusive Patreon content on the official thread of the game developer? This will be available to the public in 2 weeks.
If you know this is a pirate gaming forum why does it surprise you that people will post patreon content, have in mind that giving patreon content is a double edge sword, it may be seen as something that hurts you (And in a way it may hurt a bit) but it also gives you publicity and will help you get people, I'm kinda tired of saying it always but while this is a pirate forum... many people in this forum including me support devs that will never be known if not for this website.

how femdom heavy is this?
while there is only 1 heroine that has femdom content, this game is not really much centered on that and the femdom in this game is very light, mostly pleasing the girl but nothing humiliating at all.
So that may depend on you and your kinks.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If you know this is a pirate gaming forum why does it surprise you that people will post patreon content, have in mind that giving patreon content is a double edge sword, it may be seen as something that hurts you (And in a way it may hurt a bit) but it also gives you publicity and will help you get people, I'm kinda tired of saying it always but while this is a pirate forum... many people in this forum including me support devs that will never be known if not for this website
It was the fact that someone did it so soon. In their thread. When devs have a good relationship with this forum posters usually wait at the very least a couple of days not the exact moment as it was released for patreon. The wait for it gives another incentive to donate as well. We get it free we can wait a bit.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
With Annette, the MC will always be submissive, the sessions with her exist for those who enjoy this type of fetish, but when Annette includes Jennifer in the "sessions" with MC, he will be dominant over Jennifer. The evolution in the sessions with Annette will open up more options in the relationship with Jennifer, evolving to a more even more dominant route with her, this will be clearer in the next chapters.
I don't like domination. Can I avoid all domination stuff?

And is graphic violence something that appears a lot in the game? I'm not fan of this tag.

Thanks, the game sounds good, but I prefer know this things before try it.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
PS: And just to be clear I do enjoy the game and the dev seems like a nice fella but no one here can tell someone else what he can or can't do when it comes to "Game /Patreon content sharing".
People do what they want with the content they paid to have.

Patreon's content is created as a "Thank you" for those who support the game development process, I'm not a developer with hundreds of patreons, I have 33 ... these guys are special and deserve early content and other benefits. Maybe it won't hurt me in the long run, maybe it will, at this point I can't tell.

Android version. (332 mb)
This is not the official release use at your own risk.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I don't like domination. Can I avoid all domination stuff?

And is graphic violence something that appears a lot in the game? I'm not fan of this tag.

Thanks, the game sounds good, but I prefer know this things before try it.
Domination is optional, and visual violence is because there are images of people being beaten and shot. Nothing related to sex.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Are Corruption and Cheating possible future tags? An active MC has to stumble across non-single women at some point!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Are Corruption and Cheating possible future tags? An active MC has to stumble across non-single women at some point!
There is a married woman. But for the life of me, I don't know if her and hubby had a open relationship or not. So it may not be cheating.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
First of all, I love this game. It has a story, many games are absurd and this one has a plot, and there is a great variety of girls. They are not all busty nymphomaniacs. To put a but, the fact that Milla has an affair with Angelika being the MC's half girlfriend has made him lose interest in her. I know it's absurd but if the MC's main love interest has another "lover" that character fucks me.
And more than he's been hiding it from me. Milla is out for me
Fortunately there are many more girls waiting
Can we reject the relationship with Milla or is it mandatory to continue with her?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.05.01 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
First of all, I love this game. It has a story, many games are absurd and this one has a plot, and there is a great variety of girls. They are not all busty nymphomaniacs. To put a but, the fact that Milla has an affair with Angelika being the MC's half girlfriend has made him lose interest in her. I know it's absurd but if the MC's main love interest has another "lover" that character fucks me.
And more than he's been hiding it from me. Milla is out for me
Fortunately there are many more girls waiting
Can we reject the relationship with Milla or is it mandatory to continue with her?
All girls will have an option not to continue as the MC's love interest. Some you simply reject their advances (for example Angelika and Betty), other during the development of the plot you will have the option to close the route as a love interest. Of course, this has consequences on the type of ending you will achieve.

Apr 29, 2019
i`ve got a Problem, this shown me all time, he is looking on his watch, in every szene, how get i rid of this Picture in the Storyline?

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
i`ve got a Problem, this shown me all time, he is looking on his watch, in every szene, how get i rid of this Picture in the Storyline?
What version are you playing? Android or PC? Did the photo start to appear in that scene or was it appearing before?

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 15/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Killer project" version "1.08.01".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Killer project" versione "1.08.01".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 14/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Killer project" version "1.06.03".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Killer project" versione "1.06.03".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 11/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Killer project" version "1.05.02".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Killer project" versione "1.05.02".

Here is the Italian translation of "Killer project" version "1.05.01".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Killer project" versione "1.05.01".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
Reactions: inno3d and Kagrra
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes