Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Gosh, I was bored to tears by this one, hardly any femdom content, I tried to be as "chivalrous" as possible, but all I got are hand-jobs, blow-jobs and other standard, for me excruciatingly boring vanilla scenes.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I get that female domination is in the listing, but it would be nice if it would have been optional. I got too deep in and now I feel I wasted my time. The MC doesnt give that vibe and then suddenly its there and your stuck with it or you quit.
My problem is the exact opposite, I tried to find some femdom in the game, and I was bored to tears, there is hardly any of it. Granted I only played the first chapter so far, but I am getting really disappointed... I try the next chapter based on your disappointment, which is hopeful for me.

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Gosh, I was bored to tears by this one, hardly any femdom content, I tried to be as "chivalrous" as possible, but all I got are hand-jobs, blow-jobs and other standard, for me excruciatingly boring vanilla scenes.
Why would you expect femdom when it is not tagged for it?

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
My problem is the exact opposite, I tried to find some femdom in the game, and I was bored to tears, there is hardly any of it. Granted I only played the first chapter so far, but I am getting really disappointing... I try the next chapter based on your disappointment, which is hopeful for me.
hmmmm let see no femdom cause maybe it is not tagged for it. makes sense right?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My problem is the exact opposite, I tried to find some femdom in the game, and I was bored to tears, there is hardly any of it. Granted I only played the first chapter so far, but I am getting really disappointing... I try the next chapter based on your disappointment, which is hopeful for me.
Female domination events are optional, they appear on the list of side quests, but nothing on this list is mandatory.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
hmmmm let see no femdom cause maybe it is not tagged for it. makes sense right?
Really?

Lets see: 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Interracial, Milf, Voyeurism, Handjob, Oral sex, Exhibitionism, Masturbation, Vaginal sex, Graphic violence, Sandbox, footjob, fisting, femdom, Female domination, Anal sex.

Its tagged as such TWICE: femdom, Female domination. (Note: these two mean exactly the same, but our poor author is probably confused and thought female domination meant maledom.)

Are you blind or willingly obtuse? Makes sense, right?

Anyways, it does not matter, mistakenly tagged games happen. I deleted it, and no further mind given to it. Take care!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I figured it out, thanks. Game is not for me. I would advise tho, that in cases a tag is not primary, it should be removed to an "optional" tag section. For example, taking the list of tags:

3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Interracial, Milf, Voyeurism, Handjob, Oral sex, Exhibitionism, Masturbation, Vaginal sex, Graphic violence, Sandbox, footjob, fisting, femdom, Female domination, Anal sex.

This should have been:

Main/frequent: 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Interracial, Milf, Voyeurism, Handjob, Oral sex, Exhibitionism, Masturbation, Vaginal sex, Graphic violence, Sandbox, footjob, fisting, Anal sex.

Optional/sidequests: femdom, Female domination, and whatever else is just optional

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
3dcg anal sex animated exhibitionism female domination graphic violence handjob interracial lesbian male protagonist masturbation mobile game oral sex sandbox vaginal sex voyeurism sorry but at the page title I see no femdom tags. where you went to find the tag i know not but does not matter. that is why i commented because at the top of the page there is no femdom. female dom yeas but that is not femdom. 2 totally different things
On the side quests it has both a female being dominated by a male (mc) and a female dominating a male (mc) optional of course

Reactions: bulifun

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
On the side quests it has both a female being dominated by a male (mc) and a female dominating a male (mc) optional of course
right that is not femdom that is why there is no femdom tag I was not the one bitchin about no femdom in a game not tagged for it I was just commenting that I saw no femdom tag. that is all

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
3dcg anal sex animated exhibitionism female domination graphic violence handjob interracial lesbian male protagonist masturbation mobile game oral sex sandbox vaginal sex voyeurism sorry but at the page title I see no femdom tags. where you went to find the tag i know not but does not matter. that is why i commented because at the top of the page there is no femdom. female dom yeas but that is not femdom. 2 totally different things
You are wrong! Female domination and femdom are the same! Femdom is the shortened version of female domination. Its the same as with maledom which is the shortened form of male domination. You shouldn't speak about what you know nothing. Its ridiculous how the ignorant are also always so confident.

Here is the official definition:

"Female dominance (also known as female domination or femdom) is a BDSM activity in which the dominant partner is female."

So please shut it, I am no longer interested in the game or this pointless back-and-forth, but I won't let misinformation unchallenged.

Also, there are two places with tags dummy! One is under the header, where female domination, aka femdom is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other tags are in the authors own description of the game, on the first page under tags, and there female domination is put TWICE, once as femdom and once as female domination.

You pawned your self with showing the tags, and femdom (female domination) is right there. Are you willingly so obtuse? For your sake, I hope so.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
right that is not femdom that is why there is no femdom tag I was not the one bitchin about no femdom in a game not tagged for it I was just commenting that I saw no femdom tag. that is all
Optional side quests: A female dominates both a female and a male(mc), how is that not femdom? Also the male mc dominates a female. No matter how you see maledom and fem dom it has both. optionally mind you

Reactions: Ianuda

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Its even more fucked up then, because it lacks the male domination, aka maledom tag, while it explicitly has the female domination, aka femdom tag!

I would have not cared to comment on this thread if it were not for the tags used, which are obviously totally mistaken and/or misleading. If a game contains no tags I like, I never comment, if its a maledom game for example, I don't even touch the comment section. All I am asking is for games to be properly tagged. It should not be that hard. Also, if a tag is really only there for a scene or two, tucked away in some side-quest, that should also be clarified, the easiest way is as I showed above in my latest answer to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stroym and Ianuda

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Its even more fucked up then, because it lacks the male domination, aka maledom tag, while it explicitly has the female domination, aka femdom tag!

I would have not cared to comment on this thread if it were not for the tags used, which are obviously totally mistaken and/or misleading. If a game contains no tags I like, I never comment, if its a maledom game for example, I don't even touch the comment section. All I am asking is for games to be properly tagged. Its should not be that hard. Also, if a tag is really only there for a scene or two, tucked away in some side-quest, that should also be clarified, the easiest way is as I showed above in my latest answer to you.
The tags ain't perfect here, or anywhere tbh. Plus half the people use femdom for maledom and vise versa. I love this vn, but I get the let down when expecting something different than what you thought. I hope you find something for your tastes. I recommend Karlssons gambit if you haven't tried it

Edit: you might create a thread in the tag? Or is it forum? Suggestions section Area of this forum

Reactions: Aseratrix

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Killer Project [v1.05.02] PopSex Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 575 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 286 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 269 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Is there any change in content from 5.01 to 5.02 because I started from last save of 5.01 and it said end of Chapter V same place where 5.01 ended.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes