Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
All girls will have an option not to continue as the MC's love interest. Some you simply reject their advances (for example Angelika and Betty), other during the development of the plot you will have the option to close the route as a love interest. Of course, this has consequences on the type of ending you will achieve.
Thanks
As I said, I love this game

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I have a look at the wt from chapter 3, and it say you can find Roxy in chapter 2 day 8, but i can't find her. And it don't say if it's a event you can miss or not. :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I haven't had any issues with events I've been keeping an eye on the in-game guide which pretty much guides us with everything just remember certain events can trigger at certain times of the day.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
any walkthrough yet
You shouldn't need a walkthrough. At the very beginning, you need to choose good places to hide things like guns. After that, gameplay become fairly easy and consistent.

You have two devices in the upper right of your UI. The first (left, smaller) one of those is your PDA, which shows you all of your current objectives. Things you've completed have a checkmark, and things that are new with the release have a NEW label by them. It's really easy to follow.

The right of the two devices in the top right of your UI is your phone. Use it to access the security cams (if you've installed them), your messages (under "Chat" at the top), and the list of characters you know (mostly women, with a couple of men). Just increase their love, lust, and corruption as you desire when you have an opportunity.

At any location, click the Go To... button to see your map; click a location to go there. Depending on how far along in the game you are (and how far away the location is), you can either walk, take the bus (where you might have an encounter with one of the women), or take a taxi (driven by one of the first women you meet).

Before bed each night, stop by the store (choose "Home" from the map and then there's a button for the store) to get milk. It will help the MC avoid too many nightmares. Other than that, just keep track yourself of what options you've already chosen (different sexual acts or positions, for instance), and everything should either automatically happen or be very clear.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You shouldn't need a walkthrough. At the very beginning, you need to choose good places to hide things like guns. After that, gameplay become fairly easy and consistent.

You have two devices in the upper right of your UI. The first (left, smaller) one of those is your PDA, which shows you all of your current objectives. Things you've completed have a checkmark, and things that are new with the release have a NEW label by them. It's really easy to follow.

The right of the two devices in the top right of your UI is your phone. Use it to access the security cams (if you've installed them), your messages (under "Chat" at the top), and the list of characters you know (mostly women, with a couple of men). Just increase their love, lust, and corruption as you desire when you have an opportunity.

At any location, click the Go To... button to see your map; click a location to go there. Depending on how far along in the game you are (and how far away the location is), you can either walk, take the bus (where you might have an encounter with one of the women), or take a taxi (driven by one of the first women you meet).

Before bed each night, stop by the store (choose "Home" from the map and then there's a button for the store) to get milk. It will help the MC avoid too many nightmares. Other than that, just keep track yourself of what options you've already chosen (different sexual acts or positions, for instance), and everything should either automatically happen or be very clear.
Thanks, will try

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Obscure question - is Luma, the bartender of the BOX actually unavailable or just playing hard to get?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Obscure question - is Luma, the bartender of the BOX actually unavailable or just playing hard to get?
No idea about in the long run, but you cannot do anything with her at present. I believe she's a lesbian, not bisexual, so you probably never will get with her.

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I get that female domination is in the listing, but it would be nice if it would have been optional. I got too deep in and now I feel I wasted my time. The MC doesnt give that vibe and then suddenly its there and your stuck with it or you quit.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I get that female domination is in the listing, but it would be nice if it would have been optional. I got too deep in and now I feel I wasted my time. The MC doesnt give that vibe and then suddenly its there and your stuck with it or you quit.
I believe it is optional. :unsure: Eh, either way It gives me access to my piggy so it was worth it for me anyway. There are tons of vns out there without that content no need to change this one.

Reactions: popsexstudio

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Female domination events are optional, they appear on the list of side quests, but nothing on this list is mandatory.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

xknow

Jun 26, 2018
anyone has a last update save? i have to change my SSD and lost my save. if someone share i will appreciate.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes