caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.06.03 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I've been waiting for a game with an Amazon for years !!! make more scenes of it :love: :love: :devilish:
In chapter 7 onwards, the MC may have a date with Meghan(the Amazon lady...), which can be performed on some days of the week like the other dates with other girls and is repeatable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fregonard

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
This game is "Russian" as fuck.

This isnt a criticism. I love it. Its basically a brutalist, no screwing around vehicle from one scene to another.
Is there a story? Who kno... cares? Its basically fun lizard brain shenanigans. Some nice renders, some terrible ones. Who cares! This is that game you download when youve hit all your fetishes and decide "close enough" and for some reason, its sort of fun. I dont care where this goes. Its 'exactly what it says on the tin'. Someone is learning to make a game, and i appreciate you. You're so 'no nonsense'... its super fun.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
popsexstudio bro my save just explote when i go to sleep for next day can you help me bro pls and ty
What version of the game are you using? where did you download? Your save has events that would not be possible on the 19th day, if you are using a mod version, none of them are supported, and all that I have seen so far break the game.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
What version of the game are you using? where did you download? Your save has events that would not be possible on the 19th day, if you are using a mod version, none of them are supported, and all that I have seen so far break the game.
So am using V1.06.03 and i download this V from the link provided here. and i dont use mods

Reactions: popsexstudio
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes