popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for all the feedback (good and bad) that you have given, it is very important to improve the game. If you have time and want to help the game, leave a review for the game, it helps visibility and the game to survive in the long run.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1610714597462.png

Chapter 7 of the killer project will be made available according to the calendar below:
  • Overlord Patreons - Available now for and .
  • Paladin Patreons - Available now for and .
  • Every day helper Patreons - Available now for and .
  • Free Public Version - January 15th
Chapter 8 of the killer project will be made available January 29.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
can anyone share a save file for android. Every time I download a new chapter my saves are gone and got to start over. Would like to start from end of last update thanks

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
can anyone share a save file for android. Every time I download a new chapter my saves are gone and got to start over. Would like to start from end of last update thanks
This is strange, if you have not uninstalled the game and updated with the official android version (available on F95, itch.io and patreon), the code is signed so that the Android will only update the application without touching the saves files.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Glad to see this is still going strong as I like it very much. Nice license Plate on the rover by the way. Brought back some very old memories so I thank you very much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: popsexstudio

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In case you weren't aware, popsex, the end of Chapter 7 indicates a save game was created in "slot 7", but there are only six slots on any page of game saves. I very much enjoyed this update, though. It's cute how Meghan tries to maintain a tough exterior all the time, but the MC has broken her down to her "soft side". It's also cute how Karla has decided she's not only interested in math and physics.

Reactions: popsexstudio

kamiyama29

Apr 28, 2018
Hello , i'm stuck at the start of chapter 2 i gave the private lesson to deborah i am going home to talk with john and in the evening i will buy milk at the corner shop then go back home and nothing more. I may interact with all the objects, nothing. did I forget something?

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hello , i'm stuck at the start of chapter 2 i gave the private lesson to deborah i am going home to talk with john and in the evening i will buy milk at the corner shop then go back home and nothing more. I may interact with all the objects, nothing. did I forget something?
After the first deby class, after you talk to the old man, should be night, you buy the milk and as soon as you leave the store the following events will happen automatically.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
In case you weren't aware, popsex, the end of Chapter 7 indicates a save game was created in "slot 7", but there are only six slots on any page of game saves. I very much enjoyed this update, though. It's cute how Meghan tries to maintain a tough exterior all the time, but the MC has broken her down to her "soft side". It's also cute how Karla has decided she's not only interested in math and physics.
Thanks you for point that out, have fixed on the new chapter build, but chapter 7 rollout with that problem will provide a new version now.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Killer Project chapter 7 update v.1.07.02 Available now for windows and Android .

Change log
v1.07.02 - 2021-01-18
- Critical bug fixed - Correction in the generation of the Save file at the end of chapter 7, in some situations the save file was not generated. You will need to load the most recent file you saved for the game to correctly generate the file at the end of chapter 7.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

kamiyama29

Apr 28, 2018
After the first deby class, after you talk to the old man, should be night, you buy the milk and as soon as you leave the store the following events will happen automatically.
precisely that is what I did but nothing he puts me back in front of my house and it is all no event starts

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes