Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
the writing needs alot of assistance(proofreader..engrish whacking etc) but i can see potential here..who dosnt wanna play an ex-spy trying to get his life back while boinking a variety of dames along the way.
I agree with you that writing is bad, but the plot/idea is good-I can't even find a script file to edit the dialog so I can make it into something that I can reasonably believe as conversation-grammar and punctuation added. I've become pretty good at editing dialog for these games. Code I can't do, but dialog no problem

Also, you say that there are 7 Chapters but the in game time is measured in Days. I was wondering how many Days are in the game?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... I did plow through the sleuth of babes to end it with the ominous talk between bob boss and hench-wench.
At the same time, looking at the events planner, it is filled with unfinished bits of various events ...
I should do another run and stop advancing anything until each open string of events gets crossed on every nod.

Reactions: popsexstudio

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I agree with you that writing is bad, but the plot/idea is good-I can't even find a script file to edit the dialog so I can make it into something that I can reasonably believe as conversation-grammar and punctuation added. I've become pretty good at editing dialog for these games. Code I can't do, but dialog no problem

Also, you say that there are 7 Chapters but the in game time is measured in Days. I was wondering how many Days are in the game?
popsexstudio How can I edit the script to be more playable? I can edit most of the text, although if I really don't understand what the character is trying to say, I'll have to leave it as is.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I have no issue understanding the words in this vn. I also feel the writing as far as the plot is good. If I understand the meaning of the words being Oklahoma edumacated, I feel it isn't that bad.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I have no issue understanding the words in this vn. I also feel the writing as far as the plot is good. If I understand the meaning of the words being Oklahoma edumacated, I feel it isn't that bad.
I understand about 99% more or less, it's just really hard to read cuz it's not in sentences and is hard to read. I'd just like to be able to edit it so that I can read it

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
popsexstudio How can I edit the script to be more playable? I can edit most of the text, although if I really don't understand what the character is trying to say, I'll have to leave it as is.
I don't know what you mean by not understanding what is written, the latest versions have gone through a grammar review process, which has removed most typos and "engrish" terms, may not be the best writing, but it's very understandable.
About messing with scripts, I don't support this, but it's a renpy game with compressed scripts if you've done it before it's the same process.

Nov 4, 2018

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Killer Project [v1.08.01] PopSex Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 758 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 396 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 379 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes