-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can someone give me chapter 7 save file plz
Here you go. I wasn't positive which you wanted, so the first save (25-3) is for the title card beginning Chapter 7 (in other words, it's directly after the auto-save has happened), and the second save (29-4) is for the title card beginning Chapter 8.

Reactions: popsexstudio

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Loved playing with my piggy again this update. And overall loved how the update moved the story along as always.

I could never do the aiko In the kitchen scene though. Only time I can remember not being able to do one of the extras. O well no big.

Looking forward to more. Best of luck and thank you :)

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Loved playing with my piggy again this update. And overall loved how the update moved the story along as always.

I could never do the aiko In the kitchen scene though. Only time I can remember not being able to do one of the extras. O well no big.

Looking forward to more. Best of luck and thank you :)
I'm thinking of reviewing the mechanism that determines where Aiko is going to be in the house.
I have more scenes planned depending on her position in the house, and there are players who have never seen her short scene "Praising the Sun", which has been in the game since chapter two, because the random mechanism did not put her in the hallway.
I don't like how the randomness of Aiko's position in the house impacts the game after the relationship with Aiko evolves, I am thinking from the moment that the MC can have more intimate interactions with her, limit some rooms according to the time of the day, like in the morning it can only be in the hall, living room and kitchen.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm thinking of reviewing the mechanism that determines where Aiko is going to be in the house.
I have more scenes planned depending on her position in the house, and there are players who have never seen her short scene "Praising the Sun", which has been in the game since chapter two, because the random mechanism did not put her in the hallway.
I don't like how the randomness of Aiko's position in the house impacts the game after the relationship with Aiko evolves, I am thinking from the moment that the MC can have more intimate interactions with her, limit some rooms according to the time of the day, like in the morning it can only be in the hall, living room and kitchen.
good Ideea cause I can't get the Aiko kitchen scene...I visited to many times to count ...and yet she is never in that god awfull kitchen ..
Anyway good game...lovely updates ...love to see how the story unfold
I hadn't played it since the last cliffhanger in chapter 5 I think?When I said My heart can't take much more of this (when Medusa was introduced ) and I took a bit of a break from the game and after seeing it had 3 updates I said..okay enough time has passed for whatever bad thing could happen to pass ...and behold my surprise when I saw the role of Medusa...that was a nice turn , I seriously didn't expect that twist :D ....fucking loved it! :D

jurihanfan28

Mar 13, 2021
This game is awesome. I would like to see more fight scenes with girls too. Im curious to see who's tougher between two chars(im not gonna post cause spoiler)

• Red Heart

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not be afraid to use
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because our flat mate is itching to give
a piece of her ... and her .. and her ... to a number of bombshells coming to crash
onto our sheets.
This game is awesome. I would like to see more fight scenes with girls too. Im curious to see who's tougher between two chars(im not gonna post cause spoiler)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is headed that way ... unless kimi murders her in her sleep by purposefully reprogramming her smart fridge to leak cooling liquid into her juice

She is his guardian angel and the soulmate he chose out of respect and dignity.
Nia made no joke asking for a show down ... we will see.
Do you think this fight gonna happen?

jurihanfan28

Mar 13, 2021
It is headed that way ... unless kimi murders her in her sleep by purposefully reprogramming her smart fridge to leak cooling liquid into her juice

She is his guardian angel and the soulmate he chose out of respect and dignity.
Nia made no joke asking for a show down ... we will see.
I love the fight scenes of this game, they are badass. Also i hope we get a frontal ride scene from her one day

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
chp9.png

Killer Project Chapter 9 is now available for download.

Change log

v1.09.01 - 2021-03-05

- 2 new activities (Dallas and Antonnia)

- Fixed wrong objective being displayed on day 62.

- Minor bugs fixes

v1.09.00 - 2021-02-28

- Full chapter 9

- 6 new sex scenes

- +900 new lines of dialogue

- +350 new imagens

- 4 new animations

- Minor bugs fixes

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes