Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just finished chapter 7, besides no fun with my little piggie, it was as bad ass as the rest. Keep up the great work and thank you :)

Reactions: popsexstudio

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yet another good update I'm wondering though if having all these women as our Love interests will backfire or are we safe? It's kind of difficult to reject any of them at this moment :LOL:

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Yet another good update I'm wondering though if having all these women as our Love interests will backfire or are we safe? It's kind of difficult to reject any of them at this moment :LOL:
There will be a harem ending, practically mandatory in this type of vn, but some personalities will have to be managed carefully through decisions in the next chapters, for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
question for popsexstudio, i'm not askin for spoilers just a simple yes, no or maybe answer. the question is will there be multiple unique endings with all the lovely ladies? Like say the MC decides to leave with the mob boss's wife Antonnia, or becomes Annette's loyal submissive slave for example.

Just asking because I love this game and am really enjoying the diversity of the women and content, and I'm really hoping for something along those line to make the MC's choices, flirting and fucking worth it in the end, but it's your game, your rules and decisions on how things play out, stay safe Popsexstudio.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
question for popsexstudio, i'm not askin for spoilers just a simple yes, no or maybe answer. the question is will there be multiple unique endings with all the lovely ladies? Like say the MC decides to leave with the mob boss's wife Antonnia, or becomes Annette's loyal submissive slave for example.

Just asking because I love this game and am really enjoying the diversity of the women and content, and I'm really hoping for something along those line to make the MC's choices, flirting and fucking worth it in the end, but it's your game, your rules and decisions on how things play out, stay safe Popsexstudio.
What is planned is that the ends will have the main ending, focused on the MC, and mini ends for each of the girls that change according to the relationship with the NPC. As a rule, if it is possible to have sex with the girl and she is a unique NPC (has name and portrait) she will have a mini end.

If you want to discuss more about this, there is a channel on my discord server just for discussion with possible spoilers, the link is on the first page.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
What is planned is that the ends will have the main ending, focused on the MC, and mini ends for each of the girls that change according to the relationship with the NPC. As a rule, if it is possible to have sex with the girl and she is a unique NPC (has name and portrait) she will have a mini end.

If you want to discuss more about this, there is a channel on my discord server just for discussion with possible spoilers, the link is on the first page.
Thats a fair answer, thanks for the honesty.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is it safe to say the babes in yout sig are there to stay in our hearts and throbbing game play !??

I really really wanna see this game going somewhere with those wonderful last 4 bombshells in your sig.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Is it safe to say the babes in yout sig are there to stay in our hearts and throbbing game play !??

I really really wanna see this game going somewhere with those wonderful last 4 bombshells in your sig.
The girls in the game's banner, plus the five who are not in the banner, can all reach the end of the game depending on your choices.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Sorry for the rehashed question about endings, but apart from the mini endings for the lovely ladies, will the main ending screenshots and dialog for the MC change slightly with whoever the player chooses if he can choose at all in the end?

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes