Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
popsexstudio There must be something wrong with this new update, because after loading the save from the end of chapter 19, it still only shows me the text and no renders.
I even tried to play by loading the save from the end of the earlier chapter 18 and then in chapter 19 it shows all renders normally but when the game goes to chapter 20 it is the same as if I had just loaded the last save from chapter 19.

1655408210084.png

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
popsexstudio There must be something wrong with this new update, because after loading the save from the end of chapter 19, it still only shows me the text and no renders.
I even tried to play by loading the save from the end of the earlier chapter 18 and then in chapter 19 it shows all renders normally but when the game goes to chapter 20 it is the same as if I had just loaded the last save from chapter 19.

View attachment 1874850
Same problem here.

Reactions: Mario4don

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Killer Project [v1.20.02] [PopSex Studio] - Original Size: 1,39GB

Download Win/Linux/Mac : Don't download it ( Files are still broken.)

Size for each Compression: Windows=607MB Linux=599MB Mac=590MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Can you send me you save?

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
Same problem here. That problem already happened near the end of the last chapter for me.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Here but I have this problem even when I use others older saves from previous chapters.
Found a very specific bug, if advance time at your home(watch tv, shower, etc...) you may be stuck on home image, I'll make a fix for that available later today and your save will work just fine, but a workaround is on Friday afternoon, don't do any chores around the house that move the time forward, advance the time otherwise (at the parke, visiting some girl, at the bar, etc.).

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Same problem here. That problem already happened near the end of the last chapter for me.
That's a bug, if advance time at your home(watch tv, shower, etc...) you may be stuck on home image, I'll make a fix for that available later today and your save will work just fine, but a workaround is on Friday afternoon, don't do any chores around the house that move the time forward, advance the time otherwise (at the parke, visiting some girl, at the bar, etc.).

Reactions: salkrim

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
my brain feels off. if this is full Ch.20 ... out of twenty chapters. then what is the intend story duration.??:unsure: i thought i had already asked a few updates ago but i lost it if i did. and since i have not played since ch 3 or so. i am very curious :sleep: o_O :whistle::geek:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Found a very specific bug, if advance time at your home(watch tv, shower, etc...) you may be stuck on home image, I'll make a fix for that available later today and your save will work just fine, but a workaround is on Friday afternoon, don't do any chores around the house that move the time forward, advance the time otherwise (at the parke, visiting some girl, at the bar, etc.).
That actually fixed it but i had to start from chapter 18 so that's fine.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: popsexstudio

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Killer Project [v1.20.02] [PopSex Studio] - Original Size: 1,39GB

Download Win/Linux/Mac : Pixeldrain

Size for each Compression: Windows=607MB Linux=599MB Mac=590MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to let you know this version has a prety bad bug, I just uploaded a fixed version you should do your repack again.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Just to let you know this version has a prety bad bug, I just uploaded a fixed version you should do your repack again.
If i had time i will do it tomorrow. Had now two times compress this today and a third time is not going to happen today.
Can you send me the fixed files, so that i must not do the compression again. I can unpack and repack it then myself.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes