Apr 26, 2021
Reactions: popsexstudio

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Killer Project 1.24.02 :
(677 Mo)

Access to game menu or rollback in choices use Gestures !

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689859660549.png
Hey! Are you busy?

MC : For you, honey pie, I am always ready. You get my juices flowing ...

1689859733844.png

It's hot today, isn't it?
MC : Like you have no idea, sweetie plum. My juices are already runnin”

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

Killer project Chapter 24 release schedule
Chapter 24 of the killer project will be made available according to the calendar below:
  • Overlord Patreons - Available August 15th
  • Paladin Patreons - Available August 20th
  • Every day helper Patreons - Available August 25th
  • Free Public Version - Available August 30th

Looking further into the future, at the end of September the first chapter of a new game will be available exclusively for patreons, in October the last chapter of Killler Project.
Thank you for your support!

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

Edit1: Hi everyone, due to health issues I will have to re-plan the next releases, the schedule is very conservative, and I will try to anticipate the deliveries as my health improves.
Chapter 24 of the killer project will be made available according to the calendar below:
  • Overlord Patreons - Available September 29th
  • Paladin Patreons - Available October 4th
  • Every day helper Patreons - Available October 9th
  • Free Public Version - Available October14th

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I hope you are well soon, popsexstudio. Please take however much time you need for the next release. Your health is much more important than stressing yourself to get Chapter 24 out sooner that is feasible.

I was away on vacation the entire month of May and so apparently missed the notification of Chapter 23 getting posted here. I'm finally playing that today. FYI, I found something that I'm sure you already know is a possible issue.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I hope you are well soon, popsexstudio. Please take however much time you need for the next release. Your health is much more important than stressing yourself to get Chapter 24 out sooner that is feasible.

I was away on vacation the entire month of May and so apparently missed the notification of Chapter 23 getting posted here. I'm finally playing that today. FYI, I found something that I'm sure you already know is a possible issue.
Hi man, my health is improving I'm able to move my arm with a lot less pain.
About the issue, I was sure that i had put the date locks on while she was away but that's simple and I'll fix it on chpt 24, thanks for reporting.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Release dates have been pushed back once more

July 18
Edit2: Hey guys. The development of chapter 24 has progressed very little in the last few days, I still have a lot of pain in my arm, I use it to move the mouse (there are days when I can't work for more than 15 minutes), the medication makes me sleepy, everything is moving very slowly Honestly, I'm going to need more time, I have to rewrite parts of the dialogue that aren't good and I still need to do some rendering and animations before releasing it for testing.
Edit1: Hi everyone, due to health issues I will have to re-plan the next releases, the schedule is very conservative, and I will try to anticipate the deliveries as my health improves.

• Overlord Patreons - Available November 20th
    • Paladin Patreons - Available November 25th
    • Every day helper Patreons - Available November 30th
    • Free Public Version - Available December 5th

Last edited:

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Can anyone say how many more chapters there will be after Chapter 24?

The story is coming to an end, isn't it?

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes