popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I'm sad this one's coming to an end — I've really had a lot of fun with it — but I am also very much looking forward to what you do next, Popsex.
I didn't expect the community here at F95 to be as nice and supportive as you were, thank you very much for all your support.
Here's a concept art of what's coming in the new game.
devil_lady.jpg

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1702110751724.png
BFF
BFF with benefits

1702110825656.png
Oh ... How nice of you to all share the couch opposite to mine. Welll ... while I am ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kinda invisible
You don't sense my stay
Not really hiding, not like a shadow (not like a shadow)
But sure I wanna join you for one day

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Though I'm not the greatest fan of the graphics, I can see them improved a lot when it progresses and the story of murder mystery, action thriller and all those plot twists are one of a kind, definitely looking forward to what you are cooking next and that potential sequel!

• Red Heart
Reactions: popsexstudio

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Is it possible to only pursue one LI? I've read the comments and since femdom content is light and related to one character only I would like to see her scenes alone.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KillerProject-1.24.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RikiTikiTavi77

Aug 26, 2022
No, just that and you should be able to date her at the bar, hospital and the bonus scenes.
Can someone spell out to me how not to lose access to Rose?

I've met her at the bar every night since it was available, her love seems capped at 85, if there's a hospital date I haven't found it. I've checked every day, says no reason to be there. I chosen Antonia over everything, and yet the next day Rose seems too scared to do anything with me.

So what am I missing? This is really frustrating, I've restarted like 5 times now. Does she come back later or have I missed an event of some kind?

At this point I'd just take a save game past her, that still has her, so I can keep playing without losing access to one of my faves.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
She never left, she has some events in the main story, and you can call her during the game whenever you go from one place to another.
Hmm Well, I did something wrong at the start then. Because I quit the game after the 3rd time of her saying she was busy or something. I don't remember, it was a couple years ago. Sorry to say this, but she was the only girl I was interested in.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes