estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.24.02

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 722 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1705137981801.png

Viper! Oh, Viper!

1705137787699.png

Hi! Trouble?

Yeah, actually ... met a Viper the other day and was just now wondering:
How do you manage to rain yours in? Do you, like, sing to them or smth?

• Red Heart
Reactions: popsexstudio
Dec 2, 2020
Hey, I need some help. I'm playing the clean last version, 1.24.02 and I'm still getting "day 154" bug. Chapter 23 starts for me on day 153, Saturday morning. Any advice?

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hey, I need some help. I'm playing the clean last version, 1.24.02 and I'm still getting "day 154" bug. Chapter 23 starts for me on day 153, Saturday morning. Any advice?
But this is normal behavior, chapter 23 has a brief scene and starts on the 23rd, Saturday morning. What bug are you having?

Dec 2, 2020
But this is normal behavior, chapter 23 has a brief scene and starts on the 23rd, Saturday morning. What bug are you having?
I refer to this info from changelog. For me, chapter 23 starts on Friday afternoon/Saturday morning, 153 day.

"If at the beginning of chapter 23 you are not on Friday night, and the next day does not start on Saturday morning on day 154, probably your save is corrupted by this bug, and will present problems in the future[...]."

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I refer to this info from changelog. For me, chapter 23 starts on Friday afternoon/Saturday morning, 153 day.

"If at the beginning of chapter 23 you are not on Friday night, and the next day does not start on Saturday morning on day 154, probably your save is corrupted by this bug, and will present problems in the future[...]."
This is a typo that was in the change log, the correct day is Saturday 153, and some people were on day 154 or even 155, I was sure I had corrected this, I'll fix it in the post.
You can continue that your game is correct.

Reactions: Edgar Anal Poe

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
I am certainly enjoying the story much more than the game play and some of the CG, which is extremely rare for me.

Hope to see more more fun and interesting things we can encounter.

popsexstudio

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
The game is not dead, the current story will end at chapter 25, and in the future I plan to make a session 2 in the same universe.

Here's what will happen in the coming months:

- The new game, "The Immortal Hunter", is well into its first chapter development and should be published on March 30th for all patreons. More information and images of the game will be released during March.

- The final chapter of "Killer Project" will be released at the end of April/beginning of May.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
The game is not dead, the current story will end at chapter 25, and in the future I plan to make a session 2 in the same universe.

Here's what will happen in the coming months:

- The new game, "The Immortal Hunter", is well into its first chapter development and should be published on March 30th for all patreons. More information and images of the game will be released during March.

- The final chapter of "Killer Project" will be released at the end of April/beginning of May.
popsexstudio

It's a pity that there is no mod with relationship points because I didn't choose Roes and now I no longer have the option. Because when I go to a bar to drink with her and I choose the fuck option, she says she's not drunk enough to fuck and asks for a ride home.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes