stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Was told to check this game out. might download it, but have to ask. Im told it is ridiculously repetitive - basically the grind is too much. Is that true?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
If following the hint on the screen top left corner and then,
messaging from the phone on top right one hottie for an uber
so then you can go visit another hottie from the city map is a chore ...
then you might seriously miss this whole game emulating regular city life ...
Has the chocolate uber driver come back yet?
She never left, she has some events in the main story, and you can call her during the game whenever you go from one place to another.
Hmm Well, I did something wrong at the start then. Because I quit the game after the 3rd time of her saying she was busy or something. I don't remember, it was a couple years ago. Sorry to say this, but she was the only girl I was interested in.
Was told to check this game out. might download it, but have to ask. Im told it is ridiculously repetitive - basically the grind is too much. Is that true?

Last edited:

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
When click load or start new and right click , anyone else with this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nm i plaid via wine on Linux and plays that way , the native files are the issue

Last edited:

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Can someone spell out to me how not to lose access to Rose?

I've met her at the bar every night since it was available, her love seems capped at 85, if there's a hospital date I haven't found it. I've checked every day, says no reason to be there. I chosen Antonia over everything, and yet the next day Rose seems too scared to do anything with me.

So what am I missing? This is really frustrating, I've restarted like 5 times now. Does she come back later or have I missed an event of some kind?

At this point I'd just take a save game past her, that still has her, so I can keep playing without losing access to one of my faves.
The only requirement is to pick "I want you" when talking to Antonia about her offer in chapter 6. Rose will be scared for a while, but boss lady eventually gives you the ok to tap that doctor ass again.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
And why do we need someone else's permission to bang someone?
Well .. you see ... She owns this town and the other broad and is also her mistress, so ...
Rose needs permission as much as MC does to spoil the property of his bethrothed

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
if it's been addressed, good. Tic-Tac is a breath mint, it's Tic-Toc. FYI
That's also actually incorrect. If you're going to correct someone's spelling, please make sure you yourself are spelling a word or term properly. It's tick-tock, with or without the hyphen, but always with a k at the end of each syllable:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
That's also actually incorrect. If you're going to correct someone's spelling, please make sure you yourself are spelling a word or term properly. It's tick-tock, with or without the hyphen:
You're correct for english but the dev may not be a native english speaker and, I think, plenty other languages actually use tic-tac for the sound of a clock. As the game is in english, they shold use the english version of the sound but probably they just didn't know.

Ps: the breath mint is tik-tak.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You're correct for english but the dev may not be a native english speaker and, I think, plenty other languages actually use tic-tac for the sound of a clock. As the game is in english, they shold use the english version of the sound but probably they just didn't know.

Ps: the breath mint is tik-tak.
Yes, I understand. The game has no translation files for languages outside of English, though, and the script.rpy file is only in English. Thus, the logical conclusion is that the spelling suggestion was being offered for English. In English, there is always a k at the end of each syllable. Thus, the suggestion itself was misspelled. I was correcting the suggested spelling fix, not the dev's original spelling.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Yes, I understand. The game has no translation files for languages outside of English, though, and the script.rpy file is only in English. Thus, the logical conclusion is that the spelling suggestion was being offered for English. In English, there is always a k at the end of each syllable. Thus, the suggestion itself was misspelled. I was correcting the suggested spelling fix, not the dev's original spelling.
I really should have just quoted the other guy.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes