abagel

Apr 27, 2018
So how exactly do I rewatch H scenes? Is that even in this game? I specifically want to see her being forced to be naked in the empire.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
So how exactly do I rewatch H scenes? Is that even in this game? I specifically want to see her being forced to be naked in the empire.
Yes you can...check under the menu options...you can rewatch any scene

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Anyone know how to fix this ?
Did anyone figure out how to fix this error.
I keep getting it.
I tried extracting the "Game.rgss3a" file using "RPG Maker Decryptor" and then copying the extracted files. But no success.

I have tried running it through NTLEA but all it does is, it flashes the screen. AKA. the game opens and closes instantly.

I have also tried deleting the two ini files. but no successs.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
Couple of Warnings: It takes a while for the game to start. This game is buggy as fuck, save often, random crashes are common. Do not buy Sakuragames.
So.. should I dont play?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game is working fine.
Some slight delays are possible.
If you have a black screen when you start, then you need to wait a bit (depending on the computer's power, the delay can be up to about a minute)

Possible errors
1. User error - An error at the start of the game (at the moment of choosing the language)
Cause
Is possible only if the path to the game has a non-Latin font (not English) or contains wrong symbols. + The lack of components on the computer to run such games.

2. Error related to language compatibility. Errors made when translating into English
If during the game you get an error and you cannot continue. That solution is the same as in some other games oneone. Before the place where the game crashes you need to have a save, then open the Language.ini file (in the game folder) and change ENG to CHS (Chinese). Then start the game and play this moment. After the place where the game crashed is completed make save and change the language back.

Reactions: nawfal and rodrik19

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
is that a different version than the mega link?
The torrent was made later and checked on another site. The torrent version contains either the same version as in OP, or a newer version with some fixes. I can’t say for sure because in OP there is no release date, but in torrent there is
Added 28-Sep-2017 09:43 (1 year 10 mon ago)
Size 1.31 GB (1401831653 Bytes)

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
The torrent was made later and checked on another site. The torrent version contains either the same version as in OP, or a newer version with some fixes. I can’t say for sure because in OP there is no release date, but in torrent there is
Added 28-Sep-2017 09:43 (1 year 10 mon ago)
Size 1.31 GB (1401831653 Bytes)
so far it has only crashed twice so I guess it's better than OP. Thanks!

trason

Aug 24, 2017
hmm im having a little trouble when im doing a mission and during the fight the enemy dose the relode skill the game crashes

Jay2345

Jan 8, 2018
I Do come here with the hope of a solution, unlike people before me who have, for the majority, problems with either localization, game folder emplacement and mtl english.

My problem is about the "text" setting, in like 1 dialogue window out of 2 the text don't go back to the line but run out of the dialogue window and in this case I can't read the end of the sentence...

solution for this anybody ? is it a font problem or more like a problem with game files ? does anybody got the same problem ?

EDIT : nevermind, took me several hours but I solved this text problem myself, just had to add a script in game files. it was frustrating but now it feel good to at least see the text corectly fitting in dialogue box. Now it's just the mtl english that is a problem but I'm too lazy to edit the whole game.
Hi can you teach me how to add script in game files? appreciate that.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Hi can you teach me how to add script in game files? appreciate that.
A pain in the ass if I can say.

For rpgm games, first you need to "unpack" the game if it's not done, to gain access to all the folder and files of the game.
Then you need to open the game as a project in the correct rpg maker. (ace, vx, etc)
From here you can access almost everything, from maps to scripts.
Then you need to either edit the correct script either add some new one... as if you were modding the game.

The pain in the ass part is to make all this withour destroying the inner working of the game.
For this one I think (can't really remember how/what/when) I just changed the text box parameter forcing the text to go to the line once it reach a certain point (text box limit)

Hope it helped you ^^

Reactions: candymanmaster

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I Do come here with the hope of a solution, unlike people before me who have, for the majority, problems with either localization, game folder emplacement and mtl english.

My problem is about the "text" setting, in like 1 dialogue window out of 2 the text don't go back to the line but run out of the dialogue window and in this case I can't read the end of the sentence...

solution for this anybody ? is it a font problem or more like a problem with game files ? does anybody got the same problem ?

EDIT : nevermind, took me several hours but I solved this text problem myself, just had to add a script in game files. it was frustrating but now it feel good to at least see the text corectly fitting in dialogue box. Now it's just the mtl english that is a problem but I'm too lazy to edit the whole game.
Usually, if the text does not fit in the entire window, it will continue in the next window. All text can be read (usually the space bar changes the text)
for example
201566.jpg
Screen size does not affect this. If this is not the case with you, then you need to see if all the necessary components are installed.
Specifically for this game, the requirements are as follows
(minimum requirements)
OS: WIN7 SP1/WIN8/WIN10/XP | CPU: 1.2 GHz | RAM: 2 GB | VRAM: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card | HDD: 2GB | RPG TKool VX Ace RTP
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/
I checked on the torrent version #149 everything works fine for me. (only black screen at startup for a while)
It is best to memorize and follow the recommendations for launching Japanese games once, and most of the problems will disappear.
You can install the entire rpg-maker package right away and forget about it. All Japanese games will open and you won’t have to think about which rpg-maker to install to start the game ...

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
You can install the entire rpg-maker package right away and forget about it. All Japanese games will open and you won’t have to think about which rpg-maker to install to start the game ...
Oh, I know about all that already, All the required tools are on my computer, my computer is waaay stronger than any minimum/recommended requirements out there, as well as set to japanese local.
Always making sure the game folder is on the same hard drive as where I put the rpg maker packages.

Never had problems with any games, japanese or not, for years beside bug that are already in the game from the begining.

Just this game from OneOne1 that had this weird text problem for some dialogue.
Some times it worked correctly with the lines being cutted or going in next text box.
And some others it didn't with text going out of text box...
So I had to solve it.

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone have the R-18 patch? have it on steam but can't find the patch

NVM I found it.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes