4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
For some reason the game does not work on Windows 11, I get the following error:
View attachment 3580858
Though on Windows 10 it worked without an issue before I switched. At first i thought it wasn't a windows issue but I tried it on my laptop which is still on windows 10 and it works perfectly fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I just did a quick search. Someone claims one of these 3 fixes would fix it:

1. Install all the required DirectX (DX9, DX10, DX11 Etc...)
    Link:
  2. Install all the Visual C++ Runtimes (The installer below, brings all the Visuals C++ in one) Link:
  3. Install all the DLLS (Tutorial more below to make them work) Link:
Makes sense to me since it says the error is 0xc000007b; I think anyway I'm no computer genius.

I haven't tried any of these links but if you search "How to fix the 0xc000007b error in games (Ultimate Fix)" you'll find a thread of that fix I posted with the same links.

Reactions: mirht97

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021

Link:
  2. Install all the Visual C++ Runtimes (The installer below, brings all the Visuals C++ in one) Link:
Makes sense to me since it says the error is 0xc000007b; I think anyway I'm no computer genius.

I haven't tried any of these links but if you search "How to fix the 0xc000007b error in games (Ultimate Fix)" you'll find a thread of that fix I posted with the same links.
Thanks, will take a look at it whenever I can.

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021

Link:

Update: It worked, thanks.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote