4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

g5982043

Aug 16, 2021
My game keeps crashing right after the kiss in the beginning. well first i a get black screen (trying to load i guess) then it crashes up til that point the ran smooth
I'm broken-hearted. When i reach/start from gallery some h-scene from the adult mode, the game just totally slow-down and start to run on like 2 fps. I've downloaded the game from other site, but the problem remain, and i don't see any others to mention something on except the guy up, which game crash on the h-scenes. Well, mine didnt crash, but is still unplayeble, even untrans passable.
I've observed that disabling Windows Real Time Protection boosts performance a lot for the H-scenes, however if that doesn't work for you, or you don't wish to do that, disable Emote CG Animations in settings. This will make the sex scenes static, unanimated, but you'll be able to continue smoothly with no problem.

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I'm mad. I'm actually freaking mad at myself. I should have put two and two together!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

still that was a very good horror/detective vn and how the main heroine is the way she is actually made perfect sense. absolutely no complaints here. I'm starting to like this company more than that trash yuzusoft (looking at you cafe stella).

also as a reason to revive this thread: I still can't find the animated CGs rip anywhere or my googling skills is fading. it's been over 2-3 years and still nothing.

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
I've observed that disabling Windows Real Time Protection boosts performance a lot for the H-scenes, however if that doesn't work for you, or you don't wish to do that, disable Emote CG Animations in settings. This will make the sex scenes static, unanimated, but you'll be able to continue smoothly with no problem.
Thanks for sharing. Will try this later. Fxcking hate it when I have to look at static image when there are animated scenes which are so fxcking rare for JP VN.
It's weird since I can play animated scenes in VNs by ANIM and ANIM Mother and Wife so fine but have trouble with this. I suppose ANIM use emote in their VN too. Must be this game dev's fault.
Does anyone has apply this and succeed?

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
Judging from the lack of feedback, story doesn't quite leave a heavy impression... unlike nanairo?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Judging from the lack of feedback, story doesn't quite leave a heavy impression... unlike nanairo?
it's actually good. Anne is animated throughout the vn. the mystery is great up until the reveal part. a worthy "spiritual sequel".

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
it's actually good. Anne is animated throughout the vn. the mystery is great up until the reveal part. a worthy "spiritual sequel".
That's great to hear, more than enough for me to check it out and play the game, thanks!

Apr 3, 2023
Honestly,it’s a really good game. I’ve read over 30 VNs(yea I have no life) and this might be in my top 5 or something. It’s not too long either and as it stands,it’s getting a sequel.

Apr 3, 2023
*sigh*

Of course, such an interesting story should be killed with weak virgin cock...

(dropped)
I mean….it’s kinda hard to find good male MCs unless we are talking about Stein’s gate or fruit of grisaia and even that claim is subjective in the end. So whatever floats your boat. Though I’ll say that the MC in kimagure temptation isn’t half bad. I’ve seen worse. And the story(and h-scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )kind of makes up for it.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I don't think Okabe Rintaro from "Steins;Gate"is appealing from the start, since he is acting like a kid, making me cringe, yet he can surprise and has a nice character development.
I don't remember much about Yūji Kazami, I guess he is a good guy who likes healthy life? But I dropped "Fruit of Grisaia" for some reason. I guess there was unavoidable H-scene, which MC didn't avoid without a reason?
I can suggest a few nice examples, to make your standards go up a bit, and you will join my hell of finding good games :3

Luka from "Monster Girl Quest". For a kid he has pretty impressive character development, even if it is pain to see him being forced to do some things couple of times (At least not easily seduced unlike MC in "Kimagure Temptation").
Haruaki Fusaishi from "Raging Loop" is surprising as well, considering the situation he is in.
Phoenix Wright from "Ace Attorney" I guess?
Bigby Wolf from "The Wolf Among Us" I guess? (Not exactly VN, but it's labeled as VN is steam)
Madion from "Jester / King" I guess?

It's only Visual Novels I remember with remarkable MC. Yet I remember many not VN games with remarkable MC, for example:

Matias Nilsen from "Mercenaries 2: World in Flames"
Overlord from "Overlord (2007)". Basically silent gigachad.
I'm not sure if I should consider Gordon Freeman as gigachad, since he is a walking menace, but his survival skills are definitely astonishing.

Last edited:

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
For some reason the game does not work on Windows 11, I get the following error:
explorer_KnL7nHYzY1.png
Though on Windows 10 it worked without an issue before I switched. At first i thought it wasn't a windows issue but I tried it on my laptop which is still on windows 10 and it works perfectly fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote