4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Is there a way to reset the 100% completion rate? All the CGs and scenes are visible, and I want a blank save.

Edit: nvm, found out how. In case you want to reset it, take the FLAG001 file from the "save" folder, take it into another folder, rename it into FLAG000, the paste it into the "save_b" folder.

Last edited:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Apparently Anonfiles is still being a cunt, so fair warning to anyone else trying to download this.

sanndan

Jun 27, 2019
With Google Translate:

Cute uncle
I don't read much
??????????
◆ Save 01
Don't
????????

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Don't bring back the memories :cry: A++ game though.
Well - The "main" route leads to that bittersweet ending that most people referring to, but the VN is not called Nanairo Reincarnation for nothing. There is, indeed, a Reincarnation route. Also, the Yumi good ending is very sweet and so is the Azusa ending. After that I finished the VN with a good happy feeling. I have not plread Kimagure Temptation yet (just started), but Kotori seems to be one of the side characters. I am curious how she will fit in.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
so any walkthrough?

Beware, though, the true ending choice spoils the whole game. So i would not recommend scrolling all the way down and reading that until you are sure you are on that route already. Also, wouldn't recommend you playing that route until the very end, the game gives you enough hints for the mystery to unfold on it's own in other endings, and it's very well done.

Last edited:
Reactions: sanndan

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Is it really a spoiler if i say the game has horror elements?
Because it sure as hell does have them distorted voices, and imagery both in this game at times.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Please play the prequel Nanairo first before this game, you're missing out if you don't play that.

Reactions: HITASAI

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Please play the prequel Nanairo first before this game, you're missing out if you don't play that.
I wonder if i missed out because it's been a while since i played it? It's not a prequel, btw. It's just set in the same world.
But due to a character from it playing a role in this one too, i agree you best play that one before this one.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote