4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

swedishsmurf24

Sep 23, 2017
If your hardware is so shit you can not even play a vn :LOL:
Sorry but do not blame the game if you have a shit pc running something made in 2019.
No, the game is barely draining 20% of my cpu or gpu. The game window itself starts to lag, the text loads extremely slowly and it takes half a minute to register a single click, all the while the cg animation is showing smoothly. And all this only during sex scenes.

Reactions: Bknjuu

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
No, the game is barely draining 20% of my cpu or gpu. The game window itself starts to lag, the text loads extremely slowly and it takes half a minute to register a single click, all the while the cg animation is showing smoothly. And all this only during sex scenes.
This still sounds like a hardware problem, my dude. Did you have similar problems with other games as well? RAM or CPU would be my guess just from what you described, maybe even vram and thus the gpu too?

shitblob

Jul 27, 2021
After some trial and error, I deleted most of the save directories content and got it to work. No more cgs or saves or stuff. Attached the resulting directories.

Reactions: PeteHanson

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
Yeah it crashed on my Windows tablet I had to play this VN on my gaming desktop. Sad I usually play VN games in my bed.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Just finish the game without walkthrough, it felt good. well, i did my first run failed because i choose one choice wrong.
After some trial and error, I deleted most of the save directories content and got it to work. No more cgs or saves or stuff. Attached the resulting directories.
I dont think you need that... open the directory right away and find all the cgs is already unlocked

• Haha
Reactions: PeteHanson

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
While a grow op on the top floor is far from the worst drug-related mistake I've seen in Japanese media, it still kills some of the suspense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
When that happens I add the game to Steam as a non steam game and play it using Remote Play.
You can also do that with the remote desktop app on android and use your desktop pc to stream to the tablet in the same network. Isn't perfect and produces lag (so i wouldn't recommend it for normal gaming, but works pretty well for most vns, usually. ;)

Let me see how the app itself was called, i know there are two versions, but it's a microsoft app, if i'm not brain farting hard. The name is "Microsoft Remote Desktop" , so yep it is not a third-party thing, it's meant to be used with windows 10.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Just finish the game without walkthrough, it felt good. well, i did my first run failed because i choose one choice wrong.

I dont think you need that... open the directory right away and find all the cgs is already unlocked
He was talking about the opposite way. Figuring out how to not be spoiled by this unlocked gallery, you know the intended way it should be if you want to play the vn yourself. :p

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
This could be put in the op, it's a hassle-free way to get a vanilla state of the game back. I did the same thing manually myself and i can confirm this is how it works. I still wish i had known that from the start -.-

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
You can also do that with the remote desktop app on android and use your desktop pc to stream to the tablet in the same network. Isn't perfect and produces lag (so i wouldn't recommend it for normal gaming, but works pretty well for most vns, usually. ;)

Let me see how the app itself was called, i know there are two versions, but it's a microsoft app, if i'm not brain farting hard. The name is "Microsoft Remote Desktop" , so yep it is not a third-party thing, it's meant to be used with windows 10.
I believed you have to have Windows 10 pro on your desktop. Which I never bought on my gaming desktop when I built it. I'm using an unofficial Windows version that has the stupid "Activate Windows" icon on the bottom right of my screen. The Steam option bypasses the need to get Windows 10 Pro for the desktop remote.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
You do you, i still have my Win 7 Pro key running with my Windows 10 pro so... ;)
Honestly thought the times of Windows Enterprise pirates were over, but hey as long as it works for you, don't let me stop you. :D

Vidster

Nov 28, 2017
Of all the emote VN I play, this is infinite / 10, any more emote VN like Kimagure Temptation? Plz share thx

morik2

May 12, 2021
Anyone else experiencing unplayable lag during sex scenes?
It's not your hardware problem, like the rude dude said. They are very badly optimized and not allocating the proper resources to handle them, which is a driver (therefore SOFTWARE) problem either by miscommunication by the game engine or by a problematic/missing driver.
No need to be rude like that, Pete.

You can skip the flawed requests by de-activating E-mote CG animations on the settings.
Have fun. :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote