4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Of all the emote VN I play, this is infinite / 10, any more emote VN like Kimagure Temptation? Plz share thx
Most of the vns i saw using that had still hentai scenes. So if you are specifically looking for these to be animated, it could be a very short list. As for vns using this e-mote system in general, this is the list on that term, though not sure if that is comprehensive or complete. The tag "highly animated sprites" might also help you find more of these. ;)

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
After playing this I've read that this is actually the third game in the series and there's a sequel to Nanairo Reincarnation by the name Akeiro Kaikitan. It's a bit strange that this got translated before that one. Is there any news if that one's getting translated?

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
question about this game and others same setting made by same dev, is it pure vn or there's some kind of simulation or mini game on it? like we get to freely go look here and there to look for clue.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
question about this game and others same setting made by same dev, is it pure vn or there's some kind of simulation or mini game on it? like we get to freely go look here and there to look for clue.
Dunno about the other games as I've only tried this one. There's some clicking around to examine stuff but it's usually something you need to do before the game lets you move on. Examining stuff is also cut up to be already determined spots rather than you actually looking closely.

Wasn't sure how to answer if it's a pure vn but I hope that helps. There's also some branching dialogue choices. I believe there's 5 different endings.

Reactions: Arthicc

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
After playing this I've read that this is actually the third game in the series and there's a sequel to Nanairo Reincarnation by the name Akeiro Kaikitan. It's a bit strange that this got translated before that one. Is there any news if that one's getting translated?
We have nothing on that one, and this took what feels like a few years to get announced and come out. So..
As for how the games are connected and yeah you are right, there are three games, but none of these are direct sequels. And after finishing this game here, i would very much agree with how vndb has them listed. Doesn't mean i want to have more, because went on and did most of the 9 -nine- games and i hate those with a passion, so seeing stuff written by him before those seems to show he has ideas on his own. Here's the page for the we do not have yet.
2021-11-25 13_39_08-Nanairo Reincarnation _ vndb.png

Last edited:
Reactions: aedirn

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Nanarin was a pure vn, this one having gameplay elements was an exception. I don't know about the third game. But looking at the tags my guess would be it's also a vn more so than this game was.

Reactions: Arthicc

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
Dunno about the other games as I've only tried this one. There's some clicking around to examine stuff but it's usually something you need to do before the game lets you move on. Examining stuff is also cut up to be already determined spots rather than you actually looking closely.

Wasn't sure how to answer if it's a pure vn but I hope that helps. There's also some branching dialogue choices. I believe there's 5 different endings.
Nanarin was a pure vn, this one having gameplay elements was an exception. I don't know about the third game. But looking at the tags my guess would be it's also a vn more so than this game was.
oh it's too bad the other game doesn't have gameplay, i'll try this one then and see how is it. thanks.

DrTowel

Sep 24, 2020
I was right at before the ending yesterday, and I couldn't open the exe file today.
Any ways to fix such thing?
edit: btw I still have the old save files so is there any way to transport saves

Last edited:

NewType0069

Mar 18, 2019
My game keeps crashing right after the kiss in the beginning. well first i a get black screen (trying to load i guess) then it crashes up til that point the ran smooth

Katsurooo

Nov 23, 2020
I'm broken-hearted. When i reach/start from gallery some h-scene from the adult mode, the game just totally slow-down and start to run on like 2 fps. I've downloaded the game from other site, but the problem remain, and i don't see any others to mention something on except the guy up, which game crash on the h-scenes. Well, mine didnt crash, but is still unplayeble, even untrans passable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ubira

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
The first scene in this game really puts me off as i hate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so could anyone who has played the game tell me if the game has more of this?
Thanks for any help

g5982043

Aug 16, 2021
For those getting the missing dll error, please install

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote