SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wrong Path [FiNAL] [SpaceBall1]

NOTES:
I am releasing the short story "Wrong Path".

For those who don't know, it is only 52 images long and it will NOT be continued. It was simply a test run of a scene and it is not perfect, but it is still fun. Hope you like it.

Win/Linux:

Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kimberly's Life [v0.11] [SpaceBall1]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
I like the story and wish the Dev all the success with it.

That said, Kimberly's posing during the photoshoot was much better than that of everyone during the sex scenes.
I lack the skillset to even suggest that I could do better, but there are some frames where it looks like two boards fucking each other. I would love to see the bodies positioned closer and more intimately entwined.

I know Devs can take umbrage with these kinds of comments but, I hope mine can come across more as a helpful observation and encouragement to do better than a criticism or complaint.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I like the story and wish the Dev all the success with it.

That said, Kimberly's posing during the photoshoot was much better than that of everyone during the sex scenes.
I lack the skillset to even suggest that I could do better, but there are some frames where it looks like two boards fucking each other. I would love to see the bodies positioned closer and more intimately entwined.

I know Devs can take umbrage with these kinds of comments but, I hope mine can come across more as a helpful observation and encouragement to do better than a criticism or complaint.
I would have to be shown specific images to understand what you mean. There are two sex scenes where its her laying down on a desk and the man standing up...can't be on top of each other in that sense. The DP scene with her and the Yoshi's was pretty intwined. Also her first sex with Tyler was pretty close. Some images are made for you guys to see her whole body as she is being banged.

Don't get me wrong, I take no offense to your post. I just feel that "better" is objective and I would need to be shown exact examples of this to understand you. But I will say that positioning sex is the hardest thing to do in development. Legs go into legs if they are too close. The cock needs to be moved for it to look like it's inside. And more. It really is challenging.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KimberlysLife-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
The only problem I see with this game is this being a Kinetic Novel, not being able to avoid the shit and being forced corruption and constant rape.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
I would have to be shown specific images to understand what you mean. There are two sex scenes where its her laying down on a desk and the man standing up...can't be on top of each other in that sense. The DP scene with her and the Yoshi's was pretty intwined. Also her first sex with Tyler was pretty close. Some images are made for you guys to see her whole body as she is being banged.

Don't get me wrong, I take no offense to your post. I just feel that "better" is objective and I would need to be shown exact examples of this to understand you. But I will say that positioning sex is the hardest thing to do in development. Legs go into legs if they are too close. The cock needs to be moved for it to look like it's inside. And more. It really is challenging.
I appreciate that you took that in the spirit it was intended. I'll do some digging and get back to you.
I gotta say, I do appreciate the girls beginning to experience some normal simulation from the acts now.
I understand the balance you want to keep between physical and emotional responses. There's a sweet dilemma there for them to wrestle with.

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes