Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
I'd like to know how they got her nipples to look like that. Even with editing them with what daz has to offer, they are still thicker than these fan images.
I have a model name Circe which comes with separate nipple morph I just dial 50% of her nipple morph with 50% of daz nipple.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Kimberly's Life [v0.9] [SpaceBall1] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
SpaceBall1 You should really take one or two days out of the new update to optimize your game better, even if its just converting all render to webp.

Win/Linux [259 MB]
- - -

Mac [255 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------
Kimberly's Life [v0.9] [SpaceBall1] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.8 -> v0.9 [839 MB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: v0.8 -> v0.9 [46,2 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey Dev. You really need to convert your images to webp. The Game is 4.41GB extracted with a total count of 1,366 Images. Each on Average around 3MB.

In case you actually want to do this, I would recommend . You can batch convert images. I would also recommend using webp. Its the best alternative to jpg, in regards to loseless convert. If you convert all 1,366 Images to webp, you can reduce the game size down to 700mb without losing the Quality of your scenes.

But again, there are users here who might actually do it for you, but I would still think about it.

:) just a suggestions.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KimberlysLife-0.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HUNUTAN
Jul 27, 2018
Choices to me are about replayability. In fairness, majority of VNs on here don't handle choices well and yes, are almost pointless to have been included in the game. Other games, popular example being Good Girl Gone Bad, utilize the choice system to create what would essentially be almost two very different stories. Choices can also be useful if there is certain kinks or story elements the reader just prefers not to engage with, like pregnancy or NTR. However, problem with including lots of choices that have significant impact on story direction is that it's very easy for the dev to suffer burn out before the VN is ever fully completed.

For me, I like choices, even if it has little real impact on the story, because it gets me more involved in the story. Call it a placebo if you will. However, I also respect the dev's creative process. I'd rather the dev does what works for them, what helps them create a cohesive, engaging story, then having them get bogged down in the technical details that often come with implementing choices. Thus why I would never downvote a VN for not having choices.

hieuluc5

Feb 4, 2018
The only interaction with VNs genre is "choice", even if it's Illusion, to me I feel it more than reading a comic. That's the power of video games, and sadly this one doesn't have it. Good art and don't need grinding, a decent *Nukige* story, respect our time that's very big plus point.

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Kimberly's Life [v0.9] [SpaceBall1] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
SpaceBall1 You should really take one or two days out of the new update to optimize your game better, even if its just converting all render to webp.

Win/Linux [259 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [255 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

--------------------------------
Kimberly's Life [v0.9] [SpaceBall1] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.8 -> v0.9 [839 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: v0.8 -> v0.9 [46,2 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Even if I download stuff to compress, I have never done anything like that and I would need step by step instructions. I'd be scared that I would break the entire game. But why compress when I have people like you who compress each update for everyone and post it?

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes