VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
agreed. Very well writen and good asset use.

Sorry the dev can't work on this full time. I would love to be able to support their work.
Glad you're enjoying it strenif and thanks for the virtual support.

Patreon: Even though it was pledge per chapter, I felt I wasn't delivering as I should. All my patrons have been great during the long haul, so I've frozen the account (take no money and no new patrons) and will honour rewards I promised.

However I might return to some kind of funding, it'd be exciting to earn something from this, but it'll be once I'm more comfortable with the commitments.
Meanwhile I'll keep tweaking the girls. Their HS models I mean. ...I know they're not real.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm enjoying your brand of story telling.

I like how you can make the story grounded but keep the sexy stuff coming it (love the dirty talk from the mom during the hand jobs).
It's a little different that I'm used to but it quickly grew on me. I'm adding your game to my 'recommended list (it's a short list).

Jan 15, 2019
They're whoever you want them to be.
Dead? Don't say things like that. We're all going to live forever. Until VR has an interactive flesh suit and we can deep fake fuck whoever we like. Mmmmm. Daisy Duck...
Daisy Duck? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh right we named their relationships at the beginning didn't we? She seemed too young to be his mom so I made her his older sister.

Reactions: inkalicious

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Daisy Duck? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh right we named their relationships at the beginning didn't we? She seemed too young to be his mom so I made her his older sister.

No relationship naming in this game I'm afraid. An early test version had that ability, but user feedback didn't like it.

So now it's written so you can think what you like about their relationships. Or use the patch, which makes them mom, sis and son/brother. Though why anyone would want to do that...

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
Waoo i cant believe i haven't heard about this game, such an amazing surprise honestly, if you kick is incest i recomend this 100 percent, the mom is a trully perv in disquise, her dirty talk is trully erotic, implemented in a way no other Dev has before, the ha story is fun to follow the girls are nice and sexy, a bit outdated tbh but they do work, their eyes are like e magic, they way how they stare at you on the right momemts sends you off the edge if you know what i mean. Only 3 chapters and already so much content, this game goes immediately to yo one of my top favourites . Congratulations to Inkalisious for a great game, excellent work.

Does anyone knows when is the next update?

Reactions: darlic and strenif

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
No relationship naming in this game I'm afraid. An early test version had that ability, but user feedback didn't like it.

So now it's written so you can think what you like about their relationships. Or use the patch, which makes them mom, sis and son/brother. Though why anyone would want to do that...
I wonder why indeed anyone would do such a thing.
Not like I play like that or anything. :sneaky:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
From her confession to her mom she has the hots for the MC.

Personally I can't wait for her and her mother to get down. Need more F/F incest in games.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Oh god
What a game....what a story

That's how I imagine MY zombie apocalypse. Alone with mother and sister.

hehe

I hope the sister will be more than just a lesbian.
She is not lesbian though? I mean, that's probably just something she said so she won't get yelled at that much.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Ch4_232.jpg

Unlike some people, I'm not sunning myself somewhere... nice? No. I'm tasking away. Bouncing off brick walls. Leaping over obstacles and facing agonising questions like 'she might only wear panties for a few images, but what style and colour should they be?'

Progress is ongoing. I'm no longer going to give possible timings. It's a jinx. A hex. And probably a pox.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Well this game just surprised the shit out of me! I must admit, when it was first released I took one look and thought 'oh wow another post-apocalyptic adult game, how original' but then I finally got bored enough to have a look and realize what a god damn fool I am for thinking that. It's in a different league to all the rest, I bloody loved it. Good fucking stuff inkalicious

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
promoch4.jpg

Hello, just a quick update on where I am with Amorous Adventures in the Apocalypse.

I've not been able to work on The Redburns for a while now, so rather than delay anymore, I'm going to split Chapter 4 into two parts.
Part one is the meaty mains, while Part Two will round things off and open up a new storyline for certain characters. Other characters... not so much.

I feel it in my water that Part One is coming soon, but that might be the beer talking.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes