VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Ah, so just model clipping then? That's disappointing. :(
I don't think there's a single game engine used here (F95) that does more than just clipping. What you are asking for is a game that has implemented realistic collision detection between genitals (and then realistic physics application of that collision). While there are some engines like unreal that definitely have collision detection, its usually just used to switch to a different animation, mesh, or play some sound, rather than try to apply that physics. The rare cases where physics is applied after collision detection are fighting games, say someone gets hit by an arrow, bullet, sword, ect. There's a single point of collision, a single action taken. Even then this takes the place of applying that force to a single point on the other character's body, resulting in what usually is called 'rag doll' animation, and usually only after the character has died. If the character is still alive, no physics call is made, and instead a static 'damage taken' animation is played instead.

Water physics in high end AAA games are one of the extremely rare cases where collision and physics are correctly rendered like this - most of the rest of the time its faked.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Great to hear you're back at it! I know you're not into it and that's ok but still would ask if you wouldn't mind opening an account somewhere where we could help you out a bit? Appreciate all you're doing!

Also where do you stand on impregnation content?
Thanks and I am thinking of looking at funding, but maybe a bit later.

Meanwhile I think that if there's sex then there's a good chance of pregnancy, especially if birth control is dated or rare.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
In the incest patch, the younger girl sometimes uses her Mom's name
This is intentional as she thinks it shows maturity to treat her Mom as a peer. However she'll use 'Mom' by accident, in emotional moments or when she's wanting something.

what is the son or daughter who calls his mother by name by accident?
on which planet?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just answering this as this is something that's queried occasionally.

It's perhaps a clumsy description in the FAQ, but what I meant is that Sam never intends to call Megan 'Mom'. If she does, she's either emotional or wanting something.

I first saw this when I was about 10 or 11. In that case, the boy I knew was definitely using his Mom's name as a power trip. Since then I've met other people who do it, or know others, and generally it's something that starts in the teen years.
In some cultures this might be unimaginable, but it does happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: OGRey

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Just answering this as this is something that's queried occasionally.

It's perhaps a clumsy description in the FAQ, but what I meant is that Sam never intends to call Megan 'Mom'. If she does, she's either emotional or wanting something.

I first saw this when I was about 10 or 11. In that case, the boy I knew was definitely using his Mom's name as a power trip. Since then I've met other people who do it, or know others, and generally it's something that starts in the teen years.
I imagine that in some cultures this is unimaginable, but it does happen.
I personally did this with my father. He wasn't a terrible person, but to me he had lost respect due to some common poor life choices he'd made. This was a long time ago, and has since cleaned up his act, and I call him dad now.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Thanks and I am thinking of looking at funding, but maybe a bit later.

Meanwhile I think that if there's sex then there's a good chance of pregnancy, especially if birth control is dated or rare.
Thanks for the answer. Would appeal to make it actually planed rather than accident. There's something extra hot about conscious attempts for it.

Reactions: Renzon

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thanks for the answer. Would appeal to make it actually planed rather than accident. There's something extra hot about conscious attempts for it.
Doesn't that depend?

Like Zombie Apocalypse, trying could be fine but that is like end of game area stuff.

Accidental is the oh shit what do we do now part.

However the middle ground is purpose accidents. AKA MC or the Girl sabotage the control, replace pill, holes in condom, etc. So one person is trying for and the other wasn't.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Doesn't that depend?

Like Zombie Apocalypse, trying could be fine but that is like end of game area stuff.

Accidental is the oh shit what do we do now part.

However the middle ground is purpose accidents. AKA MC or the Girl sabotage the control, replace pill, holes in condom, etc. So one person is trying for and the other wasn't.

I still think the sister and him trying to get pregnant actively without mom finding out would be way hotter than oh shit it's an accident. I like the one sided of it more, provided it's the girl doing it rather than the boy.

Reactions: Chaos_Gardian

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Hell yeah! So glad you're back, bro! I hope everything works out to you during this time of crisis, can't wait to see more of this game!

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
For real, a newborn is a walking alarm, plus the necessities.
I agree, in a real zombie apocalypse situation, children (mainly babies) are usually the ones the can bring the most unwanted dangers to a group. However, it can be pretty good to watch in certain scenarios. For example, Sherry Birkin from RE2 or Clementine, AJ and Judith from the Walking Dead universe.

I'm open to the idea of maybe Megan or Sam getting pregnant, it can definitely add a lot of tension to their survival situation and most definitely change the group dynamic.

Reactions: Chaos_Gardian

MarioDude

Feb 4, 2018
I agree, in a real zombie apocalypse situation, children (mainly babies) are usually the ones the can bring the most unwanted dangers to a group. However, it can be pretty good to watch in certain scenarios. For example, Sherry Birkin from RE2 or Clementine, AJ and Judith from the Walking Dead universe.

I'm open to the idea of maybe Megan or Sam getting pregnant, it can definitely add a lot of tension to their survival situation and most definitely change the group dynamic.
I mean yeah there could be workarounds but in the end, at the end of the world a pie wouldn't taste as good.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I don't think there's a single game engine used here (F95) that does more than just clipping. What you are asking for is a game that has implemented realistic collision detection between genitals (and then realistic physics application of that collision). While there are some engines like unreal that definitely have collision detection, its usually just used to switch to a different animation, mesh, or play some sound, rather than try to apply that physics. The rare cases where physics is applied after collision detection are fighting games, say someone gets hit by an arrow, bullet, sword, ect. There's a single point of collision, a single action taken. Even then this takes the place of applying that force to a single point on the other character's body, resulting in what usually is called 'rag doll' animation, and usually only after the character has died. If the character is still alive, no physics call is made, and instead a static 'damage taken' animation is played instead.

Water physics in high end AAA games are one of the extremely rare cases where collision and physics are correctly rendered like this - most of the rest of the time its faked.
There's not collision, per se, but there's definitely games that feature animations with vaginal deformation in sync with penetration.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Not to speak of the fact that as pregnancy progresses, it slows down the woman... by a lot. Without setting up a base somewhere with more people, it's an extremely bad idea.

They're not exactly strugling to survive from what we see. In fact a crippled chick with a crossbow survived just fine

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes