• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Choo-choo we're back in business, baby! I'm so happy to know this game is not dead. :)
Thank you so much for keep indulging us, inkalicious

Reactions: inkalicious

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
View attachment 869578

Just a quick hello and thanks for all the well wishes. It's very appreciated.

I'm back working on Chapter Five and it'll be split into two parts. If I can continue at a good pace, I'm hoping to get part one to y'all soon. Soooooooon....
Nice to you see you back ink, long time fan of your games , hope everything goes alright with you and your health.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Other" things you say...?

Game theory: The girl you meet at the store and can offer a spare knife? She's a zombie. That's why she smells. And it's possible she will zombify the others, but it just basically makes them more horny. Also she was the girl who gave tons of bjs from sisters story, which is why she's so experienced.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
"Other" things you say...?

Game theory: The girl you meet at the store and can offer a spare knife? She's a zombie. That's why she smells. And it's possible she will zombify the others, but it just basically makes them more horny. Also she was the girl who gave tons of bjs from sisters story, which is why she's so experienced.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
View attachment 830553

Hi guys, sorry for not being in touch and thank you all for your concern.

Obviously a lot of people are going through tough times and unfortunately it happened to a few people close to me. I also contracted Covid (and I was so careful). Luckily it was a mild form, but still unpleasant and the effects stay with you for a while.

In game news it's still in production, though by the forums rules, it's right that it remains 'abandoned'.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to work on the game for a while. I just hope that my HS skills haven't gone rusty and I remember how to draw ejaculate...

So I'm OK(ish), still plugging away and I hope everyone is as safe and as happy as they can be.

Take care.
Good Luck with your recovery and health inkalicious.

Take your time with The Redburns. You will still have an audience for its because the story is pretty compelling. (y) :coffee:

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Wow. Didn't see her at all as a zombie, was she in the bg or something? I don't recall the boys outright saying they killed her as well.
I believe you can see her when you are near some cars. None of the characters point it out, so you only notice this if you are paying attention.
EDIT: I just realised you can completely ignore her. Maybe that's the trigger instead and I just remembered wrong.
EDIT 2:

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm just wondering... so, there does exist someone who played the game and DID NOT give her the knife.

OH BOY :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How can it be? Didn't you realize that you HAD to do it, otherwise something really really really bad would have happened to her for sure?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm just wondering... so, there does exist someone who played the game and DID NOT give her the knife.

OH BOY :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How can it be? Didn't you realize that you HAD to do it, otherwise something really really really bad would have happened to her for sure?
Well according to the other user it doesn't happen if you don't give her the knife. Only if you ignore her.

My first playthrough I didn't give the knife. Why?

I thought this could backfire. Maybe cause the mc to be in a situation where he needed the knife but didn't have it. To top it off, we owe her nothing, she knocked the mc out after he rescued her.

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes