• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

Aug 14, 2018
Correct me if I am wrong, but I recall him saying that has a patreon. If I recall correctly: Does anyone know if he answers questions on his patreon or did he go full silent?

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
As far as i can remember, he was facing some personal problems with work and stuff due to Covid.

We can only expect a surprise return, as he did before :(

Reactions: BBQLord

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
As far as i can remember, he was facing some personal problems with work and stuff due to Covid.

We can only expect a surprise return, as he did before :(

EVERYBODY is facing personal and working problems due to Covid. Everybody. Mee too.

So, when a dev comes out and say something like: "sorry, guys, I have some problems because of the pandemia, so the game is stalling. Keep giving me money, anyway" just spit in his/her face.

That's not Inkalicious' case, anyway. He has never asked for money in order to move on with the game.

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Hope the dev is doing well and comes back when he is ready, this game was promising. We sometimes forget that gems of this caliber for a game is hard to come by given how many games come through F95. If the dev never comes back then I give the dev a farewell and wish good health for whatever situation they might be in.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Ch5_129.jpg

Hi guys, sorry for not being in touch and thank you all for your concern.

Obviously a lot of people are going through tough times and unfortunately it happened to a few people close to me. I also contracted Covid (and I was so careful). Luckily it was a mild form, but still unpleasant and the effects stay with you for a while.

In game news it's still in production, though by the forums rules, it's right that it remains 'abandoned'.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to work on the game for a while. I just hope that my HS skills haven't gone rusty and I remember how to draw ejaculate...

So I'm OK(ish), still plugging away and I hope everyone is as safe and as happy as they can be.

Take care.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 830553

Obviously a lot of people are going through tough times and unfortunately it happened to a few people close to me. I also contracted Covid (and I was so careful). Luckily it was a mild form, but still unpleasant and the effects stay with you for a while.

In game news it's still in production, though by the forums rules, it's right that it remains 'abandoned'.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to work on the game for a while. I just hope that my HS skills haven't gone rusty and I remember how to draw ejaculate...

So I'm OK(ish), still plugging away and I hope everyone is as safe as happy as they can be.

Take care.
I don't think there is anyone it hasn't affected, thanks for the update and stay safe! :)

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 830553

So I'm OK(ish), still plugging away and I hope everyone is as safe and as happy as they can be.

Take care.
Hope you recover quickly and completely. Thanks for the update and take care.

Reactions: inkalicious

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 830553

Take care.
Best of luck
:)

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 830553

Take care.

Yaaaaaaaaay! So good to hear that you're doing good now. I hope you have a good recover, mate. Cheers.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 830553

Take care.
Glad to hear your ok. Don't worry about not having much progress. Just leave a message from time to time. We worry;)

HeroicLegend

Jan 13, 2019
View attachment 830553

Take care.
Glad you're feeling better after contracting COVID. It's a serious illness and it's good you didn't have a severe case of it. Take your time and have lots of rest bud, we ain't going nowhere.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
View attachment 830553

Take care.
Covid is a bitch. I hope things are looking up now. As for us, it's just great to hear from you. All the fans probably already know by now that this wasn't going to be a regularly updated project, regardless of covid. As long as the project is not scrapped entirely, we will wait with anticipation. Take your time and stay healthy my dude.

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes