• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There are four possible LI now. And one will have a hard time walking away form you ;)
Hmmm... Last time I played it was Mom and Sis and then they met the handicap (I think?) girl who had a crossbow (maybe?) and then it ended. So is there more now?

camoway

May 15, 2017
The last update this game had was in December. It has not been a full year yet. Ever since the start of the pandemic (you know, a life threatening problem), some stuff happened in the dev's life that prevented them from working on the game. Ink updated the thread around May with news about Chapter 5 and has been slowly working on the game since April. These updates take time, if you want quality, you'll have to wait for it like the rest of us. I don't think anyone else should "pick up" the game since it will be guaranteed to be a lesser quality version (especially in terms of writing) of the game.
Ya your right chapters 1-4 take a bit over an hour. So chapter 5 should be 15 mins of awesomeness some time this year!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well I am glad the dev is OK.
My earlier post was simply that I could find no info. Where do I go to get info like progress updates?

I am OK with time taken to work on projects, there is a lot that goes into these games, I get it. I was just concerned dev was 'rona'd out of here..... which would be sad

Reactions: Doni94

CROCOTWINKLE

Aug 29, 2020
Hi goatwhisperer3, the last part of the intro is meant to be rhetorical (some copy that pointed that out hasn't been included). Of course it's all about the lust.

I never intended this teaser to make it to the games page, just looking for constructive feedback on another part of the forum, but there should be chapter one along sometime this year.
is this a complete chapter of the game or will there be a next update ??

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
No one can tell, dev is off since May, previously he said that the game would go on with no speculation of release dates.

Hope he is fine.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Last update was on 2019-12-23 and the Dev has been AWOL since May...
Hopefully he'll post an update - and the "Abandoned" tag can be removed?
Til then?

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Until we hear from the developer himself, I don't think anyone can say if he will return or not. He was last seen on site in May this year.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Guys, the tag has been on it for ages (even before his last post which mentioned that he is still working on it). The situation is the same as ages ago. I don't doubt that he wants to work on it. I doubt he is the kind of person who will just fuck off without telling people that "Sorry, I stopped working on it". (You may call me naive for that, but I've been around since Chapter 2. So I'd like to think that I know at least enough to assume this.) Just wait patiently. Either you will forget about it altogether or be surprised one day.

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes