VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Its so great to see this game continue development and not get abandoned. :giggle:

This was a nice update. A lot of progression. Seeing changes depending on whether Sam was injured or not was cool. I really love how you can choose how main character feels about Olivia. During last update I thought that I would be just permamently annoyed with her because of the whole killing mc in bad end thing but since we have a choice how mc feels about her its all good.

The only sour thing for me is that despite mc and mom treating blowjobs as casual thing at this point in the story we never get a proper full bj scene with her. The one in earlier updates was stopped at the money shot, first one in this update was more like licking and second one in this update was cruelly interrupted, too cruelly I'd say. :cry::p A choice to make her continue at least on dom path would be cool. But oh well I hope the game will make up for it in next updates.

Need some mod to bump the game in the latest updates page.

edit: Also I forgot to mention that the scene from future at the beggining of update gave me chills.:eek: I hope we wont have to wait a year or more to see how that will play out.:HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: inkalicious

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Its so great to see this game continue development and not get abandoned. :giggle:

This was a nice update. A lot of progression. Seeing changes depending on whether Sam was injured or not was cool. I really love how you can choose how main character feels about Olivia. During last update I thought that I would be just permamently annoyed with her because of the whole killing mc in bad end thing but since we have a choice how mc feels about her its all good.

The only sour thing for me is that despite mc and mom treating blowjobs as casual thing at this point in the story we never get a proper full bj scene with her. The one in earlier updates was stopped at the money shot, first one in this update was more like licking and second one in this update was cruelly interrupted, too cruelly I'd say. :cry::p A choice to make her continue at least on dom path would be cool. But oh well I hope the game will make up for it in next updates.

Need some mod to bump the game in the latest updates page.
Thanks and glad you liked the update.

Ooooohhhh, first time using this kinda spoiler...

Yeah. Your initial relationship with Olivia was one I wanted you to define from the beginning. Unlike Megan and Sam, who defined their initial relationship for you (Megan's deal and Sam's agreement).

The blowjobs. This is definitely a blowjob episode and it's all intentionally brief and straight-to-the-point. Depending on the path, I wanted to show some sort of 'normal' has settled over everyone. After meeting Olivia, we've time-jumped and things are different, but the same.
Now that you've chosen Olivia's place in the group. Things will move on.

There was actually some epic raunchy scenes in Chapter 5, but they were on different paths and building them would've meant an unknown delay. They're now in Chapter 6 (and I'll probably come to regret the 'epic').

May 2, 2017
You know, I was seriously considering giving No Nut November a go this year, but I haven't played this since Ch 2, and I remember it being one of the highest quality games on here, so given the fact that this updated *the* day I decided to come back and check on it, I think it's a sign that NNN 2020 isn't for me folks.

Inkalicious, thank you for committing to this despite the various roadblocks you've faced. Devs can make sexy renders all they want, but actually good writing and characterization that doesn't kill my boner is a fucking rarity on this site, and this is one of the best examples of it.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Awesome! Haven't followed news on updates, but if I'm not wrong this was on hold!! Whether that's the case or not... NEW UPDATE!! Oh boy oh boy, just the distraction I need!

Thank youuu, wasn't expecting ^ an update at all in the near future, this makes me soo happy! :love:

Reactions: inkalicious

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks and glad you liked the update.

Ooooohhhh, first time using this kinda spoiler...

Yeah. Your initial relationship with Olivia was one I wanted you to define from the beginning. Unlike Megan and Sam, who defined their initial relationship for you (Megan's deal and Sam's agreement).

The blowjobs. This is definitely a blowjob episode and it's all intentionally brief and straight-to-the-point. Depending on the path, I wanted to show some sort of 'normal' has settled over everyone. After meeting Olivia, we've time-jumped and things are different, but the same.
Now that you've chosen Olivia's place in the group. Things will move on.

There was actually some epic raunchy scenes in Chapter 5, but they were on different paths and building them would've meant an unknown delay. They're now in Chapter 6 (and I'll probably come to regret the 'epic').
Glad you are still hanging in there Ink, missed this one. :)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
View attachment 884950

And Chapter 5 is finally, finally here.
To those that remain, thank you for your infinite patience in hanging around for this.

You'll find some new goodies in the OP and they are...
  • Standard Edition game, featuring your favorite group of miscreants
  • Family Edition game, featuring your favorite family of miscreants (goodbye patch requirements)
  • Walkthrough
Enjoy.
No.. Thank you for sticking with this Inkalicious, I straight up EEEKed! when i saw the update :)

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes