VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

zandalari

May 4, 2019
An update? Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! Happy Christmas to us. This is easily one of the best games on here.
View attachment 884950

And Chapter 5 is finally, finally here.
To those that remain, thank you for your infinite patience in hanging around for this.

You'll find some new goodies in the OP and they are...
  • Standard Edition game, featuring your favorite group of miscreants
  • Family Edition game, featuring your favorite family of miscreants (goodbye patch requirements)
  • Walkthrough
Enjoy.
I love you. No homo.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
And Chapter 5 is finally, finally here.
To those that remain, thank you for your infinite patience in hanging around for this.

You'll find some new goodies in the OP and they are...
  • Standard Edition game, featuring your favorite group of miscreants
  • Family Edition game, featuring your favorite family of miscreants (goodbye patch requirements)
  • Walkthrough
Enjoy.
Goodbye patch ?
Maaaaan, i'm gonna start this game from the beginning with the family Edition naturaly, just to dive back into that apocalyptic atmosphere that i love so much.

Maaaan, i'm realy glad your back.

Reactions: inkalicious

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's back!!! I can't wait to dive back into this after so long. I've been enjoying another game, Now and Then, as well so I'm excited for the many ongoing Zombie apocalypse games in this setting and at this quality from different games PoVs(even though they're not connected or in the same universe).

NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
First time poster here. Have to say, while I do love the general zombie plot and post-apocalyptic premise, I simply cannot bear the MC in general. At all.

I do understand that the writer is trying to convey that the past is past and I, as the driver of the MC, should steer him to change, but this guy just won't quit. Even his thought processes are a train-wreck to Jerk Street, A-holeville -- especially while getting him to apologize. For being a completely irrational jerk. God, what a complete jerk!

I couldn't get past chapter 1 at all.

I appreciate what you're trying to achieve here, but I don't think this does anything for me but dredge up buried feelings of disgust over jerks who just wont quit emotionally abusing women I care deeply for. Thanks for that, by the way.

The best part of this game was serving the MC for supper
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry, but the feelings that the writing dug up are deep and terribly disconcerting for me. Sad to think that my kudos for this game is better served for other games that don't portray (or is it encourage? or parade?) libido and hormones as rational excuses for a man to persistently, and blamelessly (in the writer's mind?), upsetting women he's supposed to actually care for. In an apocalypse.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
It's great to see this back! Kudos for ensuring old saves still work after all this time, as well as splitting the versions so that a patch isn't needed anymore (one less hassle to worry about).

Reactions: inkalicious
4.60 star(s) 88 Votes