VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I know it's been awhile, but I just finished chapter 5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even though took me awhile to reach this game on my list to play, did have fun with it. Thank you so much for the 5 chapters and will be looking forward for Chapter 6.

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
From what i have seen in replies ill try to give the MC the benefit of the doubt and try to just ignore my want to feed him into a wood chipper Dick first good job getting a rise outa me Dev good luck i just hope i can deal with the self centred prick long enough to actually make some decisions not solely based on getting my end away ( oh my god im surrounded by flesh eating monsters but oooh tittiies wish i could shag them ) lool

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Sure, but a little drama here and there, if done well, can surely improve the plot and ultimately the player's experience.
I have faith in Inkalicious in making something truly good without going too overboard with it
I hope that as well too dark would be too much because of the setting (y)
but a little done well could make it even better :)

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
As some of you know, I like to include the players in shaping some of the elements and content. So I'd like to try a little experiment with you guys.

The forum polling system isn't really versatile enough for what I'd like to do, especially as it include bothering a mod if I wanted to pull down one poll for another.
So let's use emojis!

I'll be adding a post soon, using the username Inkalicious_Votes and all of the details will be in there. But the general idea is this:
  • You'll be presented with three faces. Choose one emoji associated with a face
  • At the end of voting (whenever I decide it's run its course) we'll see which emoji was the most used and we have a winner!
Questions
Why are you using a different username? To keep the accounts clear and separate (and stop petty complaints about me using this to bump up my likes status... if that's a thing.)
Will people try to game it? Oh yes.
Will it work (the poll or gaming)? Who knows!

I'm running the same poll on my Patreon and those guys get special voting powers. However, you guys have the numbers, so I reckon it'll balance out.

Voting post coming up...

Inkalicious_Votes

Apr 12, 2021
VOTING CLOSED!
Voting is over. Thanks to all who voted.
View the winner here

Char1_B.jpg

This is a character* that you'll meet in Chapter 6, but what does she look like?

Use the associated emoji to choose your preferred face and good luck!
(Just for ease of use, I've chosen the first three emojis in the 'like' options.)

*Yep. She does have a shaved head.

Last edited:

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
(Just for ease of use, I've chosen the first three emojis in the 'like' options.)
If I may be so bold, I would recommend against using the default like emoji for voting. It's too easy for someone to just click on that one if they aren't paying attention. That being said, it was my choice in this poll so I hope people do just that! :D

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
If I may be so bold, I would recommend against using the default like emoji for voting. It's too easy for someone to just click on that one if they aren't paying attention. That being said, it was my choice in this poll so I hope people do just that! :D
for voters: you can change your emoji by selecting a new one in the menu if you misclick.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Yeah, it could be a silly mistake but let's see how user testing goes. I could always get a three-sided D&D die to decide.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Man Dude
4.60 star(s) 89 Votes