VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I already gave my vote on Patreon so I guess I'm going to skip it. But really they all look good enough, even though I'm not really a bald girls fan.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
View attachment 1138010

This is a character* that you'll meet in Chapter 6, but what does she look like?

Use the associated emoji to choose your preferred face and good luck!
(Just for ease of use, I've chosen the first three emojis in the 'like' options.)

*Yep. She does have a shaved head.
If she's going to be bald and keep that skintone then my vote is "Hey There" (middle) because those soft brown eyes make the character look delicate and sweet, unlike the other two who look more fierce to me.
Though I think Heart Eyes (right) could look gorgeous though with the right hairstyle.

Edit: Although doesn't look like it will matter with how far off the vote count is.
Either people REALLY like the green eyed character or Duke Leo was right about the "Like" button being a very weighted voting choice.

Reactions: Duke Leo

Rintal

May 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a character* that you'll meet in Chapter 6, but what does she look like?

Use the associated emoji to choose your preferred face and good luck!
(Just for ease of use, I've chosen the first three emojis in the 'like' options.)

*Yep. She does have a shaved head.
Yeah, the first one looks the most harmonious. The eye color matches the skin tone, and the eyebrows are lovely, and the face looks feminine. This is an early victory.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Hey inkalicious, I've actually just started wondering - where will you be taking this story? Now I'm not expecting any spoilers, but you did mention that all the chapters are written. With that said, I was hoping you could give us some insight into this Redburns world.

Will the story ever be covering events from the past? Say something like how this whole zombie apocalypse started?

Can we expect some sort of cure for the zombies this zombie apocalypse world? From the other books and horror movies I watch, even in good endings, the zombie apocalypse doesn't really end. Rather than turning zombies back into human form, the living humans find some vaccine sort of a thing or even a way to live safely from them and thus avoid turning into zombies kind of a thing. I was wondering if you will be exploring into the territory of finding a cure sort of a thing.

And lastly, any chances we can expect some sort immunity kind of a thing going around, where the MC does get scratched/bitten by a zombie but later finds out he's immune or something. You don't need to give a straight answer, I'd be happy to even know if there is some concept of being immune to these zombies:)

As you can probably tell by now, I'm actually really engrossed in your story as well, the adult stuff is a huge bonus!

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
is the plan still to release half a chapter instead of a full chapter? seems like a lot of work is being done
Yep. The plan is a half chapter, as you wouldn't see anything this year at this rate.

This chapter does have a lot more happening in some respects, but my viewpoint is different from yours as I try to straddle player and producer. It goes something like this...

Choices
+ Yay! You're going to decide how to continue with the girls and they'll have their own ideas about that.
- How many future paths are there? What have I done?..

New characters
+ You'll briefly meet some fresh new faces. Expand the harem!
- Wait... Even if the character design hits, players might only want to keep one love interest. More choices!

Storyline
+ What happened to the MC after being attacked? School invasion? Is that a younger Megan and Sam? Who's blood is that? All in the first part?!
- Sooooo many new scenes, characters and environments to build. Chapter 7 is going to be a fixed camera as the MC stares at his feet and ponders his toenails (Honey Select doesn't do feet, so it's not going to be pretty.)

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hey inkalicious, I've actually just started wondering - where will you be taking this story? Now I'm not expecting any spoilers, but you did mention that all the chapters are written. With that said, I was hoping you could give us some insight into this Redburns world.

Will the story ever be covering events from the past? Say something like how this whole zombie apocalypse started?

Can we expect some sort of cure for the zombies this zombie apocalypse world? From the other books and horror movies I watch, even in good endings, the zombie apocalypse doesn't really end. Rather than turning zombies back into human form, the living humans find some vaccine sort of a thing or even a way to live safely from them and thus avoid turning into zombies kind of a thing. I was wondering if you will be exploring into the territory of finding a cure sort of a thing.

And lastly, any chances we can expect some sort immunity kind of a thing going around, where the MC does get scratched/bitten by a zombie but later finds out he's immune or something. You don't need to give a straight answer, I'd be happy to even know if there is some concept of being immune to these zombies:)

As you can probably tell by now, I'm actually really engrossed in your story as well, the adult stuff is a huge bonus!
Mmmmmmm... I'll answer what I can. Spoiler-proof for those that don't want to know.

Past events
The past is covered, but only in relation to the characters experiences. In this game we're just experiencing their story and they don't have any more idea what happened than the zombies themselves.

Cure
No cure I'm afraid.

Immunity
It's been mentioned that people have survived bites, though there's no proof that's possible. I also treat this as a virus (e.g. you have to be infected before you die to reanimate) and this will feature in future chapters.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Mmmmmmm... I'll answer what I can. Spoiler-proof for those that don't want to know.

Past events
The past is covered, but only in relation to the characters experiences. In this game we're just experiencing their story and they don't have any more idea what happened than the zombies themselves.

Cure
No cure I'm afraid.

Immunity
It's been mentioned that people have survived bites, though there's no proof that's possible. I also treat this as a virus (e.g. you have to be infected before you die to reanimate) and this will feature in future chapters.
Immunity

YAY that means its not COMPLETELY HOPELESS ala the walking dead.
If you can build a safe haven away from the Zed, you can possibly rebuild humanity if someone doesn't kill you first.
Walking dead and others where you just animate as soon as you die always truck me as BS because in that reality your just fucked and really there is no hope for the future because, as we've seen, all it takes to fuck your nice walled compound is little jimmy to slip on the soap and suddenly you've got infected behind the walls. >.<

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
so, could you make her boobs a bit smaller so they look more natural? Any of the 3 will look nice i loke the right most one better but then the left one is a close second.
I think it's just the angle of the photo (looking down) and her position (three-quarter turn) that's making her look busty. They're moderately sized, though I still need to finesse them (as HS assume all boobs are balloons).

Next character vote will please. Maybe. Who knows..

Reactions: burrito107

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
I think it's just the angle of the photo (looking down) and her position (three-quarter turn) that's making her look busty. They're moderately sized, though I still need to finesse them (as HS assume all boobs are balloons).

Next character vote will please. Maybe. Who knows..
apparently MASSIVE balloons lol

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I can personally enjoy the stories of NTR, Incest or blackmail when there is corruption. It is tremendously erotic for people to know that something is wrong, they may not even like it, but as time passes, either out of interest, necessity or simply excitement, that hypocrisy is introduced.

In this case, although incest does not drive me crazy (from liking), I thought it would be more interesting. The reluctant mother factor, who loves her children and has not tasted a man for too long, makes it very interesting. I like how the developer puts dirty conversations and how little by little they get corrupted. Without it being a: I am horny from the beginning give me your cock quickly there is a hurry.

Simply say: If I have money, take my money.

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes