VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So is there a reason why Megan asks if we like her nipple piercings or not? Are we going to get a with or without choice or something?

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Just started this but I'm a bit worried about the MC only ever making decision with his dick.
Can someone let me know if that's the way throughout the game, or just the start?

Apr 19, 2018
I took a look at a couple of the mac files and they work fine for me. Either by accessing the game directly through the app shortcut or via the Renpy launcher.

Anyone else having problems running the mac version?
I think it’s because I just updated my Mac, it says this application can’t be opened

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I think it’s because I just updated my Mac, it says this application can’t be opened
I'm going to take a guess on what's happening, so forgive any 'teaching your grandma how to suck eggs'.

If you're double clicking on the app shortcut, then you'll get a pop-up warning about how it's unsafe and "Nuh-uh, we're not letting you open it, because even though you made us one the richest companies on the planet, we just don't think you're mature enough to make those decisions."

So, instead right-click the app icon and choose 'open'.
You still get the wagging finger pop-up warning, but there will now be an option to proceed.

Total guess.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hey man, great game (i've started playing it yesterday, never really took an interest up until now), but i was wondering what the schedule is?

Does it depend on when you get it done or do you have a defined schedule.
There's no schedule I'm afraid. I find time where I can, and like everyone else, it's a crazy time right now.
But I'm also not ducking the fact I was struggling to find time before the pandemic descended. Yeah, no schedule.

Reactions: ontach
4.60 star(s) 87 Votes