VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

assdweller

Jan 21, 2019
Ok... So i just finished playing chapter 5 and while it was sooo.....fcuking.....good! ((whole VN in general) minus a couple scenes that were a tad bit dark, lighting wise) it got me thinking... So i just finished watching Supernatural (online, mind you no providers in NZ have shown it since season 8) and dear god you put this Family VN (Incest patch included) with that show (obviously with a bit *lot* of name changing etc) FCUK that would make something far beyond epic....... of course that's not to say that this hasn't got something special... i mean have you seen those fcuking gingers... my only grief is that the curtains don't match the drapes lol. Any way if you looking for something to fap to there's plenty of RSI, a bit of LOCKJAW and plenty of sisterly bonding anal animations that are....better than not having any... still not getting any kids though! And where the FCUK are those elusive condoms!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: inkalicious

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Care to elaborate?
Hello and welcome to the Kindread FAQ.
I'll add to this as time goes on, but hopefully it'll answer some of the recurring questions that are appearing again and again and again.
Can I throw a dollar at you?
Thank you. I really appreciate the thought, but I'm not accepting any funds right now.
I do have a Patreon page, but please do not pledge to it. It's simply there to honour commitments to original patrons. I do not collect funds from it.

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
So glad to see this got updated after all.
While playing the new chapter I remembered why I used to love this game: the subtle lewd glances and expressions the girls make are fucking supreme. Especially Sam.

Welcome back inkalicious!

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Happy to see you lost none of your talents and that you are back stronger than ever to tease us to death with a new cliffhanger.
Thank you for everything man and welcome back, we missed you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: thorin0815

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ok, so I actually hate the MC from the very start. I plan on sticking around and attempting to make it through, but personally, if I ran into this walking gland I would put a shotgun in his mouth and pull the trigger. Can someone please tell me if this piece of shit gets any redeeming qualities as it moves on or is he like a MILFy city perv kid with zombies around?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok, so I actually hate the MC from the very start. I plan on sticking around and attempting to make it through, but personally, if I ran into this walking gland I would put a shotgun in his mouth and pull the trigger. Can someone please tell me if this piece of shit gets any redeeming qualities as it moves on or is he like a MILFy city perv kid with zombies around?
Depends on how you play him and what choices you make for him, though do try to remember he has not that many choices around and seems to be in late puberty. Besides he is for sure not the biggest pervert in game. :p

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
sorry but if your looking for some kind of macho alpha male you will have to look elsewhere hes a perv who finds out his family are perv's and thats basicly the super dumbed down minor spoiler version

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I understand both previous posts. What I am asking I guess is does his personality improve? He is a walking pile of shit here at the start. No I am not looking for a macho alpha male. Just some kind of redeeming quality. MILFy City I played against my better judgement hating the MC all along. He was creepy looking and completely creep perv material. I even tried to play him more decently and he still was a fucked up looking creepy perv. I am not doing that again unless this guy actually has some likable traits. Sorry, but the ICSTOR fucked up looking and acting MCs really scarred me! I was strangely much better off with Sisterly Lust though.... I kind of liked that MC.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
sorry but if your looking for some kind of macho alpha male you will have to look elsewhere hes a perv who finds out his family are perv's and thats basicly the super dumbed down minor spoiler version
Or you can say they are normal people with normal needs in a very unusual situation, where they can trust nobody else and adrenaline levels are high. :p

• Haha
Reactions: kajidiablo

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
hmmm in the start he understands hes a walking perv with bad thoughts and on the verge of getting kicked out of the group/family and being forced to live alone, later you get a nice reveal that hes not quite so bad compared to another in the group as for redeeming qualities hmmmm depends how you look at it, he grows some balls and less wimpy but otherwise its the way things are set up that makes the story great imo dont wanna say too much depending if you continue or not

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I understand both previous posts. What I am asking I guess is does his personality improve? He is a walking pile of shit here at the start. No I am not looking for a macho alpha male. Just some kind of redeeming quality. MILFy City I played against my better judgement hating the MC all along. He was creepy looking and completely creep perv material. I even tried to play him more decently and he still was a fucked up looking creepy perv. I am not doing that again unless this guy actually has some likable traits. Sorry, but the ICSTOR fucked up looking and acting MCs really scarred me! I was strangely much better off with Sisterly Lust though.... I kind of liked that MC.
Well I can not speak for you but on the more romantic paths, he is more loving and caring about them. (You might have missed that, but he cares greatly about both of them and does love them a lot even if pervy and struggling with his sexuality in a world where he can not trust anyone else enough to have a relation with in early part of game) The fact he is sexually and otherwise attracted to them though will not change, then again you might be surprised about the women. :p

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes