VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

Kagrra

Jul 4, 2018
This game is a MASTERPIECE!!!

My favorite character is Megan (the Mom) but I have to say that also Sam and now Olivia too are awesome!!! :love:
The dev always manages to surprise me with very inspired and hot scenes!!! (y)

I really hope the game goes on for a long time to come! This game deserves to be experienced and played to the end!!!

Welcome back!!! :)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Megan is perfect. Sam is great. Oliva is as well. The main character is very un likable still but I definitely want mommy attention.
I am perfectly ok with the MC getting a bullet at any point. If it doesn't kill him, maybe he will learn something. If it does kill him, maybe I will feel better.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Maybe you are getting that I dislike the MC Meridian????? If not I can explain in detail why.
You already explained it in detail and everyone here read it. This is probably your 4th or 5th post since last update about how much you dislike mc here. Maybe stop obnoxiously reminding everyone about it here and go play games where main character is flawless white knight. There are plenty of them on this website.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You already explained it in detail and everyone here read it. This is probably your 4th or 5th post since last update about how much you dislike mc here. Maybe stop obnoxiously reminding everyone about it here and go play games where main character is flawless white knight. There are plenty of them on this website.
White Knight not needed. Just something likable. Anything likable...

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The girls are good. The kid is like ICSTOR’s shit MC in all his game except not quite so freaky looking. If the character was a little more like the Timestamps perv then I could get more behind his journey.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
The girls are good. The kid is like ICSTOR’s shit MC in all his game except not quite so freaky looking. If the character was a little more like the Timestamps perv then I could get more behind his journey.
then dont play it already seen your worship of heavy five dev just stick with that then since you wanna scream worship to them like a teenage virgin lol

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
Only thing I can complain about that uptade is just how short it felt because story and writing was so f*cking good you are done before you know it, out of all engrish content on this site (no offense devs) this game's writing never feels off or out of place.. It's good, about uptade being short I can understand it though, probably because game kinda started to branching up and gave MC some important choices. Dev gonna need some more time to finish.
Personally I'm fine with anything whetever it be a single story line or branching one, as long as it doesn't shove content down your throat. And I only hope that dev not gonna add some ntr content, because teaser form the beginning kinda gave those vibes.
But anyway nice work.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 88 Votes