Others Kingdom Lost [v0.5.6.22 hotfix] [PsychoSeel]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Hey there! I am glad to see this game is still around! I checked out your other game, , and I enjoyed it. Bought a few copies for myself and a couple of friends. Glad to support the work

Will Kingdom Lost be recieving more attention now that Kalyzmyr has been released and has had updates? No pressure, of course! Thanks in advance if you happen to reply! :)
Thank your very much for your support! After it's v1.0 release(which shouldn't take long, it's going to be a small game), I'll shift my focus on Kingdom Lost. Even with missing assets there are lots of things I want to do with it. I wanted to switch back to KL sooner, but I've gotten lot busier since the release of Kalyzmyr, both in my personal life and gamedev part, these past several months were a crazy roller-coaster for me.

Nov 17, 2021
Thank your very much for your support! After it's v1.0 release(which shouldn't take long, it's going to be a small game), I'll shift my focus on Kingdom Lost. Even with missing assets there are lots of things I want to do with it. I wanted to switch back to KL sooner, but I've gotten lot busier since the release of Kalyzmyr, both in my personal life and gamedev part, these past several months were a crazy roller-coaster for me.
are there no impregnation and marriage content for the current version yet??

Reactions: HerrLeutnant
Feb 11, 2020
Quick question regarding the game, I seem to have encountered a bug. Basically, enemies (Slime, Goblins, Bandits so far) deal 0 damage in combat and I can't trigger any H-scenes. Some earlier saves (IE: Back at the start of the tunnel) have no issues though, but I'm not sure what occurred in the interim to cause this. Just FYI

Edit - for clarification, I defeated the soldiers in the tunnel and went to help the girl who was robbed by the bandits. And just didn't take any damage.

Last edited:

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Quick question regarding the game, I seem to have encountered a bug. Basically, enemies (Slime, Goblins, Bandits so far) deal 0 damage in combat and I can't trigger any H-scenes. Some earlier saves (IE: Back at the start of the tunnel) have no issues though, but I'm not sure what occurred in the interim to cause this. Just FYI

Edit - for clarification, I defeated the soldiers in the tunnel and went to help the girl who was robbed by the bandits. And just didn't take any damage.
/yawn

• Angry
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Sorry for the late reply, I just got the email notification and I'm not active here.

where is save file, I need to delete it because it won't launch
C:\Users\'username'\AppData\Roaming\Kingdom_Lost or in short: windows+r, type 'appdata' enter and go to Kingdom_Lost folder.

are there no impregnation and marriage content for the current version yet??
No, there is no impregnation or marriage currently.

I don't know what might be causing it, but there are lots of bugs in current version. Maybe your armor increased too much as a result of a bug. Regardless, there won't be any bug fixes for now, sorry about that.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Nov 17, 2021
Sorry for the late reply, I just got the email notification and I'm not active here.

C:\Users\'username'\AppData\Roaming\Kingdom_Lost or in short: windows+r, type 'appdata' enter and go to Kingdom_Lost folder.

No, there is no impregnation or marriage currently.

I don't know what might be causing it, but there are lots of bugs in current version. Maybe your armor increased too much as a result of a bug. Regardless, there won't be any bug fixes for now, sorry about that.
also there are still a lot of bugs in the game, bro.. for instance, entering certain routes still shows an error text screen.. and sometimes the character automatically becomes invincible taking no damage at all..?

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
also there are still a lot of bugs in the game, bro.. for instance, entering certain routes still shows an error text screen.. and sometimes the character automatically becomes invincible taking no damage at all..?
Yeah, sorry about that. Unfortunately, this being literally the first project I created when I started learning how to make games, it's quite hard to fix those bugs without remaking related systems. Previously, I spent tons of hours remaking systems from scratch, but that can also create new bugs since the systems it's communicating with also has it's issues. In the end, it's problems are beyond bad codebase.

So, I'm remaking the Kingdom Lost in my spare time, but depending on the outcome, I might fully focus on Dekamara. There is also the fact that the artists health issues are hindering her work, which makes things quite unpredictable for us.

I have a version that I fixed some bugs while we were showcasing our game in an expo, though I guess I forgot to push it in hurry so I lost it's code and decided I wouldn't release it. Considering current situation, guess it can't hurt. I'll share here if I can find it.

Nov 17, 2021
Yeah, sorry about that. Unfortunately, this being literally the first project I created when I started learning how to make games, it's quite hard to fix those bugs without remaking related systems. Previously, I spent tons of hours remaking systems from scratch, but that can also create new bugs since the systems it's communicating with also has it's issues. In the end, it's problems are beyond bad codebase.

So, I'm remaking the Kingdom Lost in my spare time, but depending on the outcome, I might fully focus on Dekamara. There is also the fact that the artists health issues are hindering her work, which makes things quite unpredictable for us.

I have a version that I fixed some bugs while we were showcasing our game in an expo, though I guess I forgot to push it in hurry so I lost it's code and decided I wouldn't release it. Considering current situation, guess it can't hurt. I'll share here if I can find it.
Thank you, that helps. Also your profile DP has a hot looking anime girl btw :LOL: Ever thought of including that chick as main protag in your future projects (H-RPGs) ??

Psycho-Dev

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Here is the version I fixed while we were attending expo, I remember I fixed crash at village gate and interactions inside tunnel, but I don't remember what I fixed other than that. I remember someone fully finished it without getting any crashes, so I hope it's actually good.

-

Also in this version, you will need to create 'lewd.txt' inside %appdata%roaming%Kingdom_Lost folder to make it NSFW, no need to write anything on it.

walter666666

Mar 3, 2021
An unique pixel-art game. Will there be further updates? (and please change your title to match up Dekamara,its hard to search the both with F95's seach engine (sorry for the poor english))

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes