saint751

Dec 25, 2017

Well, I certainly do enjoy the continued dom/sub play between Neve and Sabia. I hope that will be reflected in my actual submissive Sabia playthrough more too.

throwaway1122

Apr 8, 2018
Anyone know how to kill Knorgath? I read the text and it tells me to "make some notices in the tents" but going back to my tent and I can't find the option to make notices.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Anyone know how to kill Knorgath? I read the text and it tells me to "make some notices in the tents" but going back to my tent and I can't find the option to make notices.
Putting up notices seems to be more of an alibi than part of the main plan. You need at least 2 days to get everything done: check the common areas in the upper camp and the inn each day. You also have to go to the pleasure tents and talk to your helper there and if you really want to get the kill, talk to the red hair catgirl too. You'll need to craft a bottle of poison and then just set things into motion. If you forgot what you need in general, then in your own tent there is a "what do i still need?" option to sum up the plan.
But you might want to fail this mission. That is probably the more popular option and it's not a game over if you fail it.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
BUMP! just watching them in tent feels like a waste
The problem with putting them in the story of the game is that, due to the way the game is coded, it makes it quite annoying to maintain the mod and update it to new versions: You have to integrate the fanfic event into the game's code without causing any new bugs. Putting them in the tent, while not free (there's a lot of code in the tent you can potentially mess up), is much easier. If anyone wants to do the work though I'd be happy to endorse it.

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
Wait really ? Does this game always have slow dev ?
Yeah that's their weakpoint, they promised faster updates and never delivered on that promise. Updates are like 4 new scenes and far inbetween but other than that pretty good art atleast

• Sad
Reactions: jowishg
Oct 8, 2018
Bet their excuse will be christmas and chinese new year, so december and january somehow don't count. :)
But hopefully they will surprise us.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Wait really ? Does this game always have slow dev ?
Yeah, they're currently right about at their average gap of about 120 days between updates, with the previous one being a longer time with a promise that it was mainly a framework / assets update that would allow future updates to go faster. They did smaller, monthly updates on their previous game, but this one was voted to have "larger, less frequent" updates at the start by their patreon members.

And that's all I'll say to try and avoid restarting the flame wars about it.

Reactions: jowishg

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, they're currently right about at their average gap of about 120 days between updates, with the previous one being a longer time with a promise that it was mainly a framework / assets update that would allow future updates to go faster. They did smaller, monthly updates on their previous game, but this one was voted to have "larger, less frequent" updates at the start by their patreon members.

And that's all I'll say to try and avoid restarting the flame wars about it.
Still don't know why the patreons don't vote to make it shorter again. I should have initiated a vote petition when I was still dumb enough to subscribe.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes