Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
their patreon dropped quite alot the last months, from over 8k USD / month to now 5,3k USD / month... I don't think they will keep working on that project for long..

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
their patreon dropped quite alot the last months, from over 8k USD / month to now 5,3k USD / month... I don't think they will keep working on that project for long..
I really doubt they'd just drop it. Though the drop in support seems to be in correlation with the disappointment of the last two updates, especially the last one in particular. Maybe some people love them, but from what I've seen a good chunk don't really care too much for the Catgirls or Kia/Ylva stuff. A lot of people including myself play this for Sabia, and while there is nothing wrong with other characters getting some scenes it's when those scenes take away time from the main attraction of the game (Sabia and her quest for revenge) people lose interest. If they get back on track I'm sure they'll see an rise in income again.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Also one where she invites Neve to join the fun. It's *chef kiss*

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sabia, Never, Monstergirl (forgot her name), Catgirl etecetera. I am happy with any or all of them having sex scenes. :LOL:

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Tbh the only one good scene from bonus pack 5 is minotaur one. That being said I still fapped gladly.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Loved all three of the new bonus scenes. Worth the wait imho.

(Though is it just me or did that minotaur look a little off-model?)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes